Hands Up...If Your Attending

semiautolee

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the prices and where it is as I can't seem to get onto the website for it

£12 to get in, up the A1 to Wetherby, follow the signs to Harrogate.

On the left behind Sainsburys on the outskirts of Harrogate

Fieldweller;

The 50 bird cost £20 and yes it is Fibre only. They have a selection behind the 'desk' so to speak, gamebore velocity GB Evo (24g 8) can't remember the other ones, I just bought mine there.

Yes there are a few guntraders there mate, Gilsan sports, Premier guns and Cheshire gun room main three though.

Dave

Fieldweller;

The 50 bird cost £20 and yes it is Fibre only. They have a selection behind the 'desk' so to speak, gamebore velocity GB Evo (24g 8) can't remember the other ones, I just bought mine there.

Yes there are a few guntraders there mate, Gilsan sports, Premier guns and Cheshire gun room main three though.

Dave

Excellent news,shall take gun and credit card.

Thanks Dave

Fielddweller

Plenty of traders there for the air rifles and also rifles , Shotgun traders could have been more mostly under and overs and not many side by sides .Spent a while talking to the MLAGB exhibitor and antique gun traders in the Artisans & Classic Hall and also on their clay shooting stand .For the first one not a bad show and for £12 it was resonable left at 1.30pm

Feltwad

Well we had a great day there today,the good weather brought them all out.

Not into air rifles but was surprised how many folk are,there was loads of traders and have a go stands.So tried a few of the guns which was great fun and cost £5 for 20 shots and the guys helping were accommodating.Had a look at air rifle comp but as I couldn't even see what they were aiming at didn't stay there long 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Next a few goes on the archery always good fun, then into the main halls which were busy and very hot.Looked at a few guns and spotted a nice 410 o/u however can't justify another gun😟😠😠😠

Over then to the clay line which was steady but absolutely baking hot,shot 37 which was ok but dropped 7 on stand 2 which wasn't that hard.hey ho.🤔😡

Watched a young lad with a Perrazzi vest shot 12 out of 12 on the pool shoot (anyone know his name) and then shot 10 out of 10 on stand 5 and shot most of them before they left the trap,quickest shooting I've ever seen.Didnt have time to follow him but I guess he shot 50 or very near.

All in all for £9 a good day out.

Fielddweller

Edited by fielddweller