Suzuki Jimny.

Marki

Suzuki Jimny for sale 'Y' Reg, 2001. No problems with this car at all, I'd keep it but the person who pays the bills can only drive an auto so I need an automatic ;-) £1300 ONO.

12 months MOT. No advisories. 100600 miles. Good service history with all fluids and battery replaced last year and newish brakes.

Some small dings and dents but no obvious signs of rust. Electric windows and mirrors and a decent radio/CD player.

1.3 petrol 4x4 manual gearbox.

3" lift kit fitted. Good 50/50 tyres all around less than a year old.

Momo Steering wheel and Momo Alfa Romeo leather seats fitted. Car is a two seater with the back boarded out to give more room.

Superb off road!

I'll sort out some better pictures when the weather gives me a chance to give the insides a clean. Car is about 5 miles from Congleton.

Outside:

P1050581_zps0k94gaqg.jpg

P1050580_zps0bsropvr.jpg

P1050579_zps2iowu7dc.jpg

P1050577_zpsnndesuj5.jpg

P1050576_zpsqcjkolks.jpg

P1050575_zpsojjcqdnb.jpg

P1050574_zpstjx4disu.jpg

Edited by Marki

What tyres has it got on it

I'll take a look tomorrow.

I'm only a few miles up the road from you. If I didn't have 3 cars and a van on the drive....

These Jimnys don't need much space, just a loving caring home. ;-)

The reason people express their opinion is because they think it's a good deal, and it's unfortunate that their current circumstances prevent them from taking advantage of the deal. Their opinions may persuade somebody who is in a position to buy the vehicle to make the purchase. If only I didn't live across the water, otherwise I'd be all over it like a rash.

So nee one has bought it yet i take? ??? What you getting to a gallon fella?

LOL! It's been here for 5 hours! I usually give it a week and then stick it on ebay.

Quite honestly I rarely take any notice of MPG. I'm guessing 30ish, maybe a bit more? Definitely better than the RAV but that had a bigger engine. http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/facts-and-figures/suzuki/jimny/estate-1998/running-costs/

Pics removed as not the same steering wheel and the boots a bit different from my pics when I had it.This is by far the best one out there and will make a cracking shooting bus/dog car.(and that lift is a pro comp lift that's was done the correct way)

Edited by Davyo