pbs

Shotguneddy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few :)

Roughly the same , maybe a few more or more likely a few less .

32 and lucky to get that many.

That must have been pre shoulder injuries days Mr JDog , but seriously did you really get that many ? a bit more detail wouldn't come amiss , such as crop , time it took , how many shells and how long it took to lug them back to the motor , and come to think of it , were you still in good enough condition to take part in your other passion that can take up to five nights of your busy week :lol:

The 217 was with a mate. I have (oddly) had a few bags of 202. The one I shot on my own was back in 2008, over wheat stubble.

To save a lot of confusion why don't you put your own bags in Red you have shot in your " career " , rather than the bags you have shot in company with your mates .

I still consider 340 to be my personal best bag. I can't be bothered to go through all my diaries again to find out if I was accompanied or not.

To save a lot of confusion why don't you put your own bags in Red you have shot in your " career " , rather than the bags you have shot in company with your mates .

On my own 374 on winter wheat drilling , I've had four bags over 400 shooting with friend they were on chickweed and Spring rape. The ones I'm most proud of were 142 and 140 decoying with my fac air rifle they were on pea drilling and rape stubble . The one on rape stubble I took a strimmer and cut the stubble down to ground level to be able to see the birds when they had landed , it made the farmer laugh when he caught me doing that

On my own 374 on winter wheat drilling , I've had four bags over 400 shooting with friend they were on chickweed and Spring rape. The ones I'm most proud of were 142 and 140 decoying with my fac air rifle they were on pea drilling and rape stubble . The one on rape stubble I took a strimmer and cut the stubble down to ground level to be able to see the birds when they had landed , it made the farmer laugh when he caught me doing that

That is amazing, my shoulder would be wrecked after that.

Impressive!

My pb is a mere 44