Beginner Sporter Beretta or Miroku

Jrollsons

Ive just been in touch with my local gun shop in Kingsteignton Devon and they would arrange some test shoots on a Thursday evening which is great.

I hope that they arent just salesman though and give me advice on fit etc.

Which models do you think I should ask to try out. Silver pigeon 1, Browning 525/725, Miroku MK38/MK70. Anything else you can think of?

Really appreciate all the advice given, thanks again.

shoot both,both hold value well.most folk are either slim beretta or handful of miroku/browning....if you like pink corduroy trousers go for the beretta,if you like english mustard/brown sauce real ale go Miroku. Buy secondhand and cant see you losing money on either.Lightweight not ideal for clays.

shoot both,both hold value well.most folk are either slim beretta or handful of miroku/browning....if you like pink corduroy trousers go for the beretta,if you like english mustard/brown sauce real ale go Miroku. Buy secondhand and cant see you losing money on either.Lightweight not ideal for clays.

Quote of the day

On another tack there's the CG Summit just to throw yet another spanner in the works. Btw I have no idea what coloured trousers you'll need for one of them