Ponsness-Warren Reloader 12 guage

12boreblue

I have for sale a Ponsness Warren 900 12 gauge re-loader.

In very good condition, hardly used, since I have had it I have not used it, just do not have time.

Having been informed that this is much more valuable than I first thought I have amended the price to reflect it's market value. Therefore I would expect offers in the region of £400.

Thank you

post-9980-0-24438100-1461697066_thumb.jpg

Edited by 12boreblue

Well i paid a lot less for mine, but it was a long wile ago. Its ok at that price. Just getting another 375 from the states, got it off craigs list. There are not many decent presses like that one in the uk these days, its mostly the same old tat passed around hoarder hobby entrepreneurs. To get something like that you generaly have to bring it in yourself from abroad.

Edited by TONY R

The Rolls Royce of reloaders, but are a high volume progressive machine, so are wasted unless you are a high volume cartridge user, and probably not versatile enough to handle non toxic such as steel etc?

A Ponsness Warren 375 duomatic single stage is probably a better choice for versatility and low volume production and is non toxic shot friendly.

Having said that the P&W 900 is a fantastic machine which when properly set up will spew out excellent shells and should last a lifetime!

And for £300? A Bargain!

My mate brought it back from the states and never used it, he gave it to me for all the shooting lessons I gave him.

Well i paid a lot less for mine, but it was a long wile ago. Its ok at that price. Just getting another 375 from the states, got it off craigs list. There are not many decent presses like that one in the uk these days, its mostly the same old tat passed around hoarder hobby entrepreneurs. To get something like that you generaly have to bring it in yourself from abroad.

Well that did not surprise me.

Theses are great machines.....I have 2 of them. One came into the UK 20 years ago as a demo, and I snapped it up, and I brought one back 8 years ago from California. I hope you get your asking price, as it will give me an idea of what to ask when I sell mine. (Not this year!) The remark about importing second hand machines from the States failed to mention that in addition to whatever price you pay, from Craigslist or elsewhere, you also have to pay 20% VAT AND import duties. When you take that into consideration they are hardly cheap! Unless of course, they need some work to get them right.....but with the £ struggling against the dollar, it could be a while before it becomes economic to bring them in............?

• 2 weeks later...