Relocating cabinet to garage?

Fuddster

Hi all,

her ladyship is moaning about my cabinet being in the spare bedroom. I read in a recent BASC magazine that it was permissible to site a cabinet in a garage if it was attached to the house.

I've emailed my FEO dept. but wondered if anyone had gone down this route?

cheers

fudd

cheers chaps-I appreciate the responses-just to re-iterate, the garage is part of the main house.

I'm aware of damp and temperature issues but the garage is well insulated and perhaps a plug greenhouse radiator would take off any cold edge.

as for security concerns-I cant see how being in the garage is any less secure-I mean billy burglar will normally only enter through one point of entry then he has freedom to roam the house.

Bullet-i never start fights that i cant win and i cant sleep with both eyes open.

cheer fudd

I put mine in the garage. Then again, the garage is integral to the ground floor. It was the only place I could put it on a decent wall.

There is only one access to the garage (main door), I had to get an additional lock on the door and installed an alarm just in the garage.

Just took it out again today!

Ha ha whatever you do don't tell her she will get the hairy side. You'll end up in the spare room. Your cabinet can't be taking up that much room,just tell her no. Who wears the *******,

slight admission....its two cabinets housing guns into double figures.....mind you i told her theres only one in each because thats the law.

quite like the idea of me the spare room. could fit in a pinball machine,dart board and a draught beer tap.

you may have just saved my marriage.

f.

I put mine in the garage. Then again, the garage is integral to the ground floor. It was the only place I could put it on a decent wall.

There is only one access to the garage (main door), I had to get an additional lock on the door and installed an alarm just in the garage.

Just took it out again today!

Same as mine fao was happy

Same as mine fao was happy