FIGHT FOR OUR SPORT

Adamo

There has been an on line petition set up for the shooting public to state their opposition to current and future legislation on airguns/firearms.

It is titled United Kingdom Shooters Amalgam, you can post a comment on it, it will be sent to the Home Office, try to get it about to as many shooters as possible.

http://www.petitiononline.com/uksa/petition.html

This is a chance for us to have a say folks, so lets make it a big one.

edit: Fixed link

Edited by Teal

I think if all the people on all of the forums signed it, we would have quite a show of strength, you can also let your hunting buddies who arent on the net sign from your address, if they want to check the authenticity they can email the person at that address for confirmation.

Its really good to see some solidarity. COME ON LADS! :D

I signed it a while back, but here's an idea:

If you really want to help the cause, dip your hand in your pocket and give some cash to an organisation such as the Sportsman's Association, BASC, CA etc.

Make sure you join one of them (I'm in 'em all) and make sure you keep putting your hand in your pocket.

Petitions (especially on line petitions) are studiously ignored by the ruling cabal masquarading as representative government.

Cold hard cash wisely spent on positive propaganda and countering lies and spin by the antis is the only thing that will help. So next time you're in the gun shop and you're spending big, think about putting a little the way of the cause.