Migrant Crises Over

the pelt man

Yes things are working well now.......from Greece and all the thousands that are in camps there........they have after 2 months sent nearly 20 back to Turkey.....its nice to see a plan of action come together,...... :hmm:

Yes things are working well now.......from Greece and all the thousands that are in camps there........they have after 2 months sent nearly 20 back to Turkey.....its nice to see a plan of action come together,...... :hmm:

Well dont send anymore to my town, we aint got room to sit down now :lol:

I heard the first month of this year they're again seeing many times more than last year!

Just how many can come before they realise their genuinely isn't room ?

I don't care what these mad left wing people say about how 90+ whatever percent of the country isn't populated, who's going to build all the houses etc in the "free land" 🙄

Greece is full and the migrants are now travelling via Italy and up through the Balkans. Albania, Serbia and Montenegro are due to join the EU later in the year so al their unemployed will be entitled to claim dole in the UK and Turkish citizens, all 74 million if they like, will also be able to claim an EU citizenship this summer.

But of course Dave doesn't want you to know that.

Is the Migrant Crises over and they've all gone home, are the camps gone in Northen France

OR

With the EU vote coming very soon - IS THERE A BLANKET NEWS BAN on the crises that was in the news every day for months :-/

I wondered that.

As too the miracle that must have been the likes of Greece sorting out their financial crisis....

Greece is full and the migrants are now travelling via Italy and up through the Balkans. Albania, Serbia and Montenegro are due to join the EU later in the year so al their unemployed will be entitled to claim dole in the UK and Turkish citizens, all 74 million if they like, will also be able to claim an EU citizenship this summer.

But of course Dave doesn't want you to know that.

But Dave has promised us they won't get full benefits!!! 99% maybe but not full! :)

It would be funny if it wasn't!

Sadly for all us plebians, it won't end until the system we have now is bankrupt and our way of life reduced to a stone age equivalent?

this is my fear , i worry for my children , the country is falling apart.

The problem is most British people seem to get there news from the BBC or other British media outlets so they only hear one side of the story the establishment side. one of the good things about being retired it gives me time to look at lots of other TV news channels CNN SKY RTV France 24 Europe etc etc and you get to understand that there is a whole lot more going on that they do not want us to now about.

like this thing with the Labour party all mountins made of mole hills all of these stupid things that fill the TV and Radio channels for a couple of days only to be forgotten about just as quickly.

Iam very glad to be in my fifty's with no kids. Because the next generation is going to face major problems. I seriously think we have had the best years.

I agree. There will never be a time like we had. No world wars. Jobs and security, relative affluence and liberalised attitudes. It's all going downhill now.

Edited by UKPoacher

You're in your fifties,of course you've had your best years.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ....................little do you know...for you the best is yet to come.. :hmm: ........compared to my 20's-30's im a sexual tyranosaur now........even in the past i was no shrinking violet........

BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY...............

Apparently a couple or so days ago there was zero 'migrants' reported entering Lesvos. How come after half a million have entered the island it was (at least) for that day 0. Could it have something to do with the xM euros paid to Turkey??? If so then the nasty pasties could have stopped it all much sooner. It does take the will to do it though.

Just as an aside Lesvos is the island where my friends mother lives, a mountain village called Agiasos, a lovely place where everyone is some ones uncle, aunt, cousin etc.

It is a really nice place, (the village that is), Mytalini the capital is rubbish. Just glad that my friends mother did not have to endure all of the stress created by the arrival of the 'migrants' she is around 85 years old.

Strange that the BBC and other pro Europe nasties have suddenly reduced their immigration reports?

They would like us to think that all is ok, there's a vote shortly,and all the TV,film,pop luvvies would like to stay in!

They should jump in their Chelsea tractors and have a look round Tottenham,Enfield,Walthamstow,Leyton,Peterborough.spalding.

Sheffield where the local pub can't leave its doors open,because it fills up with Romanian family's just sitting there with wives,prams,and not buying drinks......I'm 67now,I've seen the best years of England,feel sorry for youngsters growing up in all this mayhem.

We will be ok because the government is building half a million houses over the next five years, all on green belt, there be plenty of houses for all our friends!

The fact is as we get more and more people living in this country they all need somewhere to live and as most British people do not seem to want to live in flats so if we cannot build up the only other option is to build out on green belt land but as the government do not want people to farm the land as it is cheaper to buy in food from all over the world this would seem to apply to manufacturing as well all we need is lots of large banks making lots of lovely money then we do not need the open land so build houses on it problem solved vote conservative and all of you problems will be solved.