Bywell 100 sporting

Shot it on the Sunday, big mistake with the wind blowing and gusting hard from behind with rain to start with it was let's say interesting target wise. Lads who shot on the Saturday wore t shirts and had a great shoot and loved the targets.

We could see where they had been landing the previous day, couldn't see where some where landing on the Sunday as they went away with the wind into Scotland :lol:

When the wind died for a few minutes it was great with very few no birds and not one trap breakdown or any other hold ups. Well ran shoot. Ross Elgies score of 94 on the Sunday is a cracking score, shame he didn't shoot it Saturday he might have straighted it.

Who else shot it and what are your thoughts on the shoot.

Targets were excellent,,I did struggle with a couple of the birds which I couldn't focus on but that is my problem and nothing to do with the set up.The cakes looked stunning in the gang hut and what a delightful shop, ( could have moved my bed in ). Glad I shot it on Sat even though your stand was one i couldn't focus on, but after I get the cataract removed I hope it will help.from Auntie.

Targets were excellent,,I did struggle with a couple of the birds which I couldn't focus on but that is my problem and nothing to do with the set up.The cakes looked stunning in the gang hut and what a delightful shop, ( could have moved my bed in ). Glad I shot it on Sat even though your stand was one i couldn't focus on, but after I get the cataract removed I hope it will help.from Auntie.

You weren't the only one who struggled to see that one Auntie. It was a pig to see in the sky and when it had a green background it was falling hard.

Fingers crossed with the cataract flower.

There were a few stands that were very hard to see against the background. The pair of right to left simo crossers were kept low by the wind so never had sky behind the black clays anyone late thirties and over were struggling to pick them out.

The day glow colours clays come in these days there should never be eye tests on a clay course.

Did you manage to miss the traffic?

Bywell have spent a lot of money revamping the kitchen, the gun room/shop is next in line to be revamped,

They are really starting to push the sporting side of things now, which is great for a ground that used to be mainly DTL and Skeet

They deserve the support :good:

:shaun:

Shot it on the Sunday, big mistake with the wind blowing and gusting hard from behind with rain to start with it was let's say interesting target wise. Lads who shot on the Saturday wore t shirts and had a great shoot and loved the targets.

We could see where they had been landing the previous day, couldn't see where some where landing on the Sunday as they went away with the wind into Scotland :lol:

When the wind died for a few minutes it was great with very few no birds and not one trap breakdown or any other hold ups. Well ran shoot. Ross Elgies score of 94 on the Sunday is a cracking score, shame he didn't shoot it Saturday he might have straighted it.

Who else shot it and what are your thoughts on the shoot.

Dave (Ross's dad) will be chuffed with another good outing like that!

Do any of you locals know if the ground is open for practice on Saturdays ? I'd like to come up for practice on the 14th if poss. I know I can ring & find out in the morning but ........

Yup open Wednesday afternoons and all day sat for practice.

Did you manage to miss the traffic?

Bywell have spent a lot of money revamping the kitchen, the gun room/shop is next in line to be revamped,

They are really starting to push the sporting side of things now, which is great for a ground that used to be mainly DTL and Skeet

They deserve the support :good:

:shaun:

Yes, I went as you suggested through the tunnel Thanks Shaun. from Auntie.