If you think you are having a bad day....

secretagentmole

hello, what a D***K HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot understand why anyone needs this sort of motor car when we have 70 MPH on motorways and even less on A and B roads 20 mph in built up areas, but then our roads are so busy with jams from accidents/road works/etc you have a job to go 30;40. you can guess i do not like driving ha ha,

hello, what a D***K HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot understand why anyone needs this sort of motor car when we have 70 MPH on motorways and even less on A and B roads 20 mph in built up areas, but then our roads are so busy with jams from accidents/road works/etc you have a job to go 30;40. you can guess i do not like driving ha ha,

Track days :good:

Come on if you can only go 70 why do manufacturers make family cars that do 155mph even diesels are limited to this speed.

Why do we shoot guns that cost many times what a basic cheap gun costs, what you shoot is no more dead because it was shot with a gun costing thousands.

Many a racing driver has come unstuck on normal roads and Rowan Atkinson has more than once.

If we could afford a car like that many of us would buy one.

Come on if you can only go 70 why do manufacturers make family cars that do 155mph even diesels are limited to this speed.

Why do we shoot guns that cost many times what a basic cheap gun costs, what you shoot is no more dead because it was shot with a gun costing thousands.

Many a racing driver has come unstuck on normal roads and Rowan Atkinson has more than once.

If we could afford a car like that many of us would buy one.

I would not, I would have a nice car admittedly, perhaps a nice Jag and I would have one hell of a fishing boat!

Edited by secretagentmole

Who the hell drives at 70mph on dual carriageway or motorway? Oh, yeah, all of you do, that's right... :lol:

My old Defender manages around 70mph before it would shake itself to bits (or possibly just explode) and I can count on the fingers of one amputated hand how many people sit behind or alongside me on any given journey. That's right NO-ONE DOES! Well, maybe if you're in a lorry, or a pushbike perhaps.

That's why manufacturers build cars like this. If I could, I wouldn't sit behind me either.

Edited by mick miller