Dog food

• 2 weeks later...

Using Burns chicken and brown rice for the last 8 years and now just started in the puppy as well. Dogs love it..... Didn't realise he was anti shooting... But got to say the dogs thrive on it.

This website is worth a look allaboutdogfood.co.uk

Using Burns chicken and brown rice for the last 8 years and now just started in the puppy as well. Dogs love it..... Didn't realise he was anti shooting... But got to say the dogs thrive on it.

This website is worth a look allaboutdogfood.co.uk

Burns dog food is not alot better(if at all) than some other dog food,the chicken and brown rice dog food contains 67% rice

• 3 weeks later...

My dog gets sick of the same food so I tend to change it every couple of bags.

I have tried him on the very expensive food, he didn't like it. Tried nearly all the usual working dog foods. When I was working away and ran out of food my wife bough a small bag of Wagg worker to get by untill could get a big bag of usuall he loved the stuff so he now gets that along with tripe and other meats. Funny as I'd expect a dog to like the more expensive food not the cheaper stuff.

Just changed our 3 to raw diet.

Less pooh to pick up.

Shiner coats

Look more lively but in a good way.

We have just switched to a pre bagged amount which we get delivered. Works our pretty cheap.

They love it

"pre bagged amount which we get delivered"

What is this, who is this?

My dog gets sick of the same food so I tend to change it every couple of bags.

I have tried him on the very expensive food, he didn't like it. Tried nearly all the usual working dog foods. When I was working away and ran out of food my wife bough a small bag of Wagg worker to get by untill could get a big bag of usuall he loved the stuff so he now gets that along with tripe and other meats. Funny as I'd expect a dog to like the more expensive food not the cheaper stuff.

Wagg has to be the worst dog food on the market, fair enough if you feed it with added meats etc but I despair hearing of people giving it to their 4 legged partners as their only food source, most commercial dog foods aren't much better when you read the ingredients list and that goes for pedigree chum through to eukanuba and science plan etc

Ours are on raw chicken & similar...added bran for extra roughage.

They love it & are both in top condition

Top stuff

I used to feed raw for a long while. Unfortunately it did not work for my younger dog, so I looked for a very good complete food I now feed Millies Wolfheart and they love it and look great on it. I do also add some raw chicken necks or something with bones in it about once a week as a bit of a change for them. It might not be the cheapest but that does not worry me. My dogs work hard for me so I give them what I think is great for them.

I'll get the name from the other half later but I think it comes in 454 gram bags and is 80% meat 10%bone 10% offal or heart etc

It's just easier for us with dogs and both working.

We

I'll get the name from the other half later but I think it comes in 454 gram bags and is 80% meat 10%bone 10% offal or heart etc

We

Natures diet or something along them lines?

We