Dog food

Some years ago I had a Lab with a skin complaint . After thousands at the Vets , skin scrapes , dermatitis , blood tests , Vetinary college etc.

I found a dog food from Stoke -on-Trent Quantum or some such name, absolutely brilliant , glutin free . Bur now I cannot find it. Any Stokies remember it ? Is it still available?

Some years ago I had a Lab with a skin complaint . After thousands at the Vets , skin scrapes , dermatitis , blood tests , Vetinary college etc.

I found a dog food from Stoke -on-Trent Quantum or some such name, absolutely brilliant , glutin free . Bur now I cannot find it. Any Stokies remember it ? Is it still available?

http://m.pets-pantry.com/Quantum-choice-chicken-hypo-allergenic-complete-adult-dry-dog-food-15kg

There are other brands who do raw feed for dogs, minced carcasses and such like, such as MVM. I have a local supplier who buys in bulk and sells on to me which saves me a few quid on postage. Mine gets raw mince in the morning (chicken carcass, lamb, beef, venison, duck, anything) and a bony carcass such as rabbit or chicken carcass for dinner, and she's doig great on it (obviously you should also add in the correct % offal too)

If anyone wants a really easy to use spreadsheet that I created to analyse you're dogs bone/meat/offal ratio and how many g to feed them etc... I'll email it to you if you on me you're address.

There are other brands who do raw feed for dogs, minced carcasses and such like, such as MVM. I have a local supplier who buys in bulk and sells on to me which saves me a few quid on postage. Mine gets raw mince in the morning (chicken carcass, lamb, beef, venison, duck, anything) and a bony carcass such as rabbit or chicken carcass for dinner, and she's doig great on it (obviously you should also add in the correct % offal too)

If anyone wants a really easy to use spreadsheet that I created to analyse you're dogs bone/meat/offal ratio and how many g to feed them etc... I'll email it to you if you on me you're address.

I use this one for bath Bristol Glocester South Wales wilts and somerset. All delivered.

Edited by oowee