proper carts going south free samples

propercartridges

hello george, do you sell any 28 gram game cartridge suitable for my browning 525 light weight O/U?

why eye man got loads you must be phsick how your spellit look at your pm box then look at my time you must have been posting to me when I was sending u message gonna take you a bit of time to show me round your 3 counties :lol: giz a ring 07714 323 909 or text me your number ta george

why eye man got loads you must be phsick how your spellit look at your pm box then look at my time you must have been posting to me when I was sending u message gonna take you a bit of time to show me round your 3 counties :lol: giz a ring 07714 323 909 or text me your number ta george

hello george, thanks for PM ok how much are 1000 5 shot/ fibre 28 gram carts for an oldy pensioner :lol: if you stop off abingdon on the way to ALTON as i suggested am sure other PW members who live in area might be interested to buy some carts. cheers

hi all just to keep you posted the info I ask for on the phone is the following what cart do you like to shoot what case lengh what wad plastic or fibre what gram load of lead what size shot in metric or uk sizes are you bothered about head size as this can keep cost down to you how many do you want and do you want any printed in your name or business this is £30 for stamps then maybe you can get your vat back for advertising and things like this thanks george

Hi George,will you be passing Northants on the way down?

can do billy was going to ring kieth if he wants any at roade how far is roade from you and wot quantity are you looking for still have a few special offers on at £160 32 gram per 1000 have room on truck at this time without any more orders for say a further10k best phone 07714 323 909 thanks george

Hi can you do 16 gauge 2 1/2 inch 24 gram also 28 gauge thanks

hi ghilly regret no 16 gauge but have 28 gauge sum made in varios specs best ring for all quantitys ect ta George 07714 323 909

What about a supplier in s.wales? Let me know George..

ok pm me details of yourself and tel number or ring 07714 323 909 ta george