The Toon are doon .

Jega

Does this explain why the English love the French and vice verca ?

And I'm no hoolagan or ever have been, but unless you have supported a team from deep in your heart.

Then you will never understand the passion in there.

Ill bet theres some on here only go once a year to see their team in London or Manchester.

Lots of these Toon supporters dont miss one single match a season, I didnt when I was a young man.

That takes some money every weekend.

Two lads were blown up on a plane traveling just to watch them train not so long ago.

Passionate not Tribal.

Lot of rubbish being spouted on here by people reading **** news papers, Newcastle fans don't expect the team to play like Barcelona every week (as mentioned in the sun) they expect there to try to win and were cheered off recently for spirited loss.

Mike Ashley's interest free lone fails to mention the millions of pounds of advertising he gets for free .

The club transfer policy has been to buy cheap young foreign players keep them a couple seasons and sell them on ,this isn't a disillusional statement it is a fact the club haven't tried to hide.

The MD Charnley appointed mclaren at the start of the season after him being fired for not being able to manage Derby in the championship.

Under Alan Pardew we had the worst run of results in the last 30 years something he is repeating with palace.

Lot of rubbish being spouted on here by people reading **** news papers, Newcastle fans don't expect the team to play like Barcelona every week (as mentioned in the sun) they expect there to try to win and were cheered off recently for spirited loss.

Mike Ashley's interest free lone fails to mention the millions of pounds of advertising he gets for free .

The club transfer policy has been to buy cheap young foreign players keep them a couple seasons and sell them on ,this isn't a disillusional statement it is a fact the club haven't tried to hide.

The MD Charnley appointed mclaren at the start of the season after him being fired for not being able to manage Derby in the championship.

Under Alan Pardew we had the worst run of results in the last 30 years something he is repeating with palace.

Well said , someone understands about the club and not just spouting ****.

Nowt worse than someone that knows very little about a subject that posts rubbish ....fenboy yes that's you.

Well said , someone understands about the club and not just spouting ****.

Nowt worse than someone that knows very little about a subject that posts rubbish ....fenboy yes that's you.

So basically, if someone agrees with you, they know what they're talking about and 'understand the club'

If they don't, they're 'posting rubbish'.

I'll agree with fenboy ... delusional

The true fact at Newcastle is that we haven't played well enough to stay up.....

The players AND the management were to blame (except Rafa), no passion, just wanted a paycheck, look at the Tyne/Weir derbies, Sunderland were desperate to win, newcastles French legion weren't bothered.

I really hope Rafa stays as he will be given control of the transfers, he would be the first manager in a while to do this, it's normally "here are this years players, get on with it"

As for the talk of bringing Keegan back? God forbid......

Fans say we had exciting football.....and?, we won nothing, threw away a 12 point lead.

Ended up walking out of Newcastle/Man City and England,

The guy was a bottler......King Kevin... My *****.

Sunderland played better when it counted

:shaun:

Free advertising through the club he owns ------ the cheek of it :lol:

He also had palaces best run of results I believe -------------------- Where are palace playing next season ?

The premiership is not the promised land it's made out to be. Six or so big teams and the rest make up the table. Offer any of those outside the top teams a mid table finish and they will bite your arm off. I'd rather my team stayed fan owned and in league one with the occasional cup run than join the procession of clubs that were too big to go down.

Keegan won nothing ???? ???, but just when did Newcastle ever finish higher than second in the Premiership.

People who foolishly call Keegan a bottler pay no regard to his record. He has gained promotion for more than one club - Newcastle and Manchester City. In his first spell, Newcastle gained promotion, finished third, sixth and second.

He has walked away when people mess him about and when it suited him, not suited the people who hired him.

:lol::lol: Just stating a fact or two , funny how some can get so upset about a game .

A game? Surely NOT mate....cannot JUST be "a game"

IF it was just "a game", it'd not be 90 minutes every week or so of over-paid nancy boys kicking a pigs bladder around for something to do as a time filler before they resume their normal end of match communal bath & sing song!

IF it was just "a game", how could the clubs survive on the pittance they charge for entry to the matches, the giveaway cost of that weeks particular multi-colour lycra tutu, sorry, team shirt (best displayed if worn a couple of sizes too small over a Two-Bellies style beer gut)?

IF it was just "a game" what about the massive Police presence at every event? (Not JUST there for fans to pay their 50p entry & have a go at the "punch a horsey" side contest)

I worked at two major clubs on match-days for almost 18 years. It was eye-opening! Just when you'd think you'd seen it all, something else would crop up....LCD in action once the beer has been (over)consumed...

Attended a couple of international rugby games after my football club days. A night & day difference!

Relaxed atmosphere, no fan segregation, alcohol allowed in the seats/in view of the pitch, negligible police presence...

None of that xenophobic tribal nonsense from the fans....NOT something I ever understood anyway given the frequency with which some "team star players" switch shirts/clubs at the drop of a multi-million pound transfer...oops, wait, maybe the majority of players are only there for the money?

Not to worry, Newcastle will be in Europe next year....if there's a war.

Does this explain why the English love the French and vice verca ?

And I'm no hoolagan or ever have been, but unless you have supported a team from deep in your heart.but

Then you will never understand the passion in there.

Ill bet theres some on here only go once a year to see their team in London or Manchester.

Lots of these Toon supporters dont miss one single match a season, I didnt when I was a young man.

That takes some money every weekend.

Two lads were blown up on a plane traveling just to watch them train not so long ago.

Passionate not Tribal.

I do agree with you micky it is passionate tribalism, I have mates who are skunks or horse punchers but when I call them this it is banter.I do not hate them but I will take the **** and I expect the same in return.I have also been a bit of a hooligan in my younger days, as a young soldier I lived in Germany and if a British team played in Europe we would go and watch and it was the Brits against Germaans, Dutch,French,Belgians whatever.I first went to Roker Park sat on my grandfathers shoulders in the 50s.Now live in Wiltshire and rarely get to a match now.Will you bounce straight back, I don't think so but who knows

Look at todays score!

Seems a lot of the players were playing for their new team???

Talk about adding insult to injury.

For those who know-It is what it is and its time to get on with it again.

Been here done that etc......

Haway the Lads!

Yep, worked at Charlton and Milwall for my grandparent's firm selling programmes, as a supervisor for four seasons. Put me of football for life. As you say Rugby, has a whole different mind and social skill set.

A game? Surely NOT mate....cannot JUST be "a game"

IF it was just "a game", it'd not be 90 minutes every week or so of over-paid nancy boys kicking a pigs bladder around for something to do as a time filler before they resume their normal end of match communal bath & sing song!

IF it was just "a game", how could the clubs survive on the pittance they charge for entry to the matches, the giveaway cost of that weeks particular multi-colour lycra tutu, sorry, team shirt (best displayed if worn a couple of sizes too small over a Two-Bellies style beer gut)?

IF it was just "a game" what about the massive Police presence at every event? (Not JUST there for fans to pay their 50p entry & have a go at the "punch a horsey" side contest)

I worked at two major clubs on match-days for almost 18 years. It was eye-opening! Just when you'd think you'd seen it all, something else would crop up....LCD in action once the beer has been (over)consumed...

Attended a couple of international rugby games after my football club days. A night & day difference!

Relaxed atmosphere, no fan segregation, alcohol allowed in the seats/in view of the pitch, negligible police presence...

None of that xenophobic tribal nonsense from the fans....NOT something I ever understood anyway given the frequency with which some "team star players" switch shirts/clubs at the drop of a multi-million pound transfer...oops, wait, maybe the majority of players are only there for the money?

Not to worry, Newcastle will be in Europe next year....if there's a war.