PW North V South Bury Black Pudding thread 2016

timps

At the very first North v South shoot the southern softies asked me to bring down some proper northern black puddings from the world famous Bury market.

So to keep up my tradition of the last 6 shoots please post below if you would like me to procure some proper northern food for you. Now those astute people amongst you will know they didn’t make it to last year’s shoot as I got a lift with nickyT and left them outside his house in the back of my car. :oops::whistling: I am borrowing my son’s VW up this year so there will be no room to lose them this year. :shifty:

On offer will be: coarse or fine Black Puddings & white, they don’t make the white themselves so not always in great supply and I won’t know until I go down on the Friday before the shoot how many of the white I can get, so don’t be upset if there is not enough white to go round.

So please state which type and how many (within reason).

Also remember what you ordered as I will not have a clue on the day as per usual and it will be a help yourself first come first serve that’s as long as I remember to bring them.

As normal there will be no charge for the puddings but all I ask is you put a couple of pounds or so in the collection tin for the charity on the day.

*** Disclaimer: Southerners be aware eating such food might make you a man, acquire a dislike for shandy, false tan or doing girly things so you will stand out from the crowd back down south.****