Pigeon shooting with a Huspower and differnt gauges

PLEASE BE WARNED THERE MIGHT BE THE ODD EXPLETIVE IN THIS VIDEO ,I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO REMOVE ANY BAD LANGUAGE BUT IF YOU ARE UPSET BY POOR CHIOCE OF WORDS PLEASE DO NOT WATCH.

I hope you enjoy this video of the other day ,if the moderators feel this video is unsuitable then please remove it.https://youtu.be/OKKZ4zVTtAs

Whilst I can see where you are coming from, I can assure all that we communicate on each shot, so we know what each other is doing. We operate on a 'take it in turns' basis, unless we agree before the shot ( for multiple birds). Safety is obviously taken seriously.

Good shooting and interesting video but I don't care much for the guns swinging above each others heads. DUCK, ooh too late :whistling:

I quite enjoyed that. Shame I didn't use the .410 that much. Thanks for the effort of compiling, Jules.

Whilst I can see where you are coming from, I can assure all that we communicate on each shot, so we know what each other is doing. We operate on a 'take it in turns' basis, unless we agree before the shot ( for multiple birds). Safety is obviously taken seriously.

I quite enjoyed that. Shame I didn't use the .410 that much. Thanks for the effort of compiling, Jules.

Safety is not taken seriously by you as it takes a second to kill some one with a shotgun, you simply don't carry on like that whilst shooting, don't just take our word try sending that video to BASC safety officer and ask to have it reviewed your so called safety protocol, warning be prepared for a shocking review, your a very bad advert for any young gun watching these vids that you and your pals place on these boards.

Some excellent shooting there and you two are very experience guns , but for any novice guns watching it do not try and shoot the same time in a hide , a accident is normally fatal and at best it would be life changing injuries .

Most of the time I am shooting by myself but the odd time I am with another I insist only one person shooting and no way would I allow a person shooting over my head , I am afraid I value it more than a pigeon.

Some good shooting, clearly lots of experience and although it may not be the way I'd go about it if you listen there is good chat about who's bird is who's and where the bird(s) are coming from. You'll never please everyone so I'd suggest those that didn't deem it safe don't share a hide with the two in the vid..

Fantastic video....two guns in the same zone so not as dangerous as you might think, I want Rudi!Tthat dog was enjoying itself as much as you two and must have been watching all the action intently from his little 'camp' outside the hide.I love it! More of the same please.

Not that my opinion matters one bit but I have seen worse on driven days at least the guys are talking and telling each other what they are doing who is going for what etc.....I've seen guns swing through the line on low partridge on driven days before...for me I saw two guys who obviously shoot together regularly and are confident with each other! I have to say guys some top shooting there fellas!!

Gents I agree with most of the comments and even though the camera makes it look worse than it is,I think a review of our hide safety is in order as it only takes one mistake .

Well done you muncher, safety is paramount over shooting any pigeon, by the way some very nice shooting there.

Regards .