Pigeon shooting with a Huspower and differnt gauges

I also cringed at some moments, but enjoyed the open shooting sequences.

There is no doubt that body cams can distort angles and perceptions (incl distances) , but I think muncher's subsequent posts show he appreciates how things looked on the video.

I fully agree Cranfield and what we have to remember is that Motty and Muncher have spent a lot of time in a hide together ( no offence intended ) so they know what each other is likely to do after the ones whose turn it was have fired the first shot . but for the majority of us ( me included ) it is still far safer to stick to a rule that only one person shoot at a time and have turns each .

Some fine shooting going on there. But what always impresses me in Your Vids Should they be Fowling or whatever is the Dog Work and obedience.

I never have dogs as biddable as that but I tend to pet them to much and let them away with to much also..But any I have seen in your Vids are a credit to you.

I am the firearm safety officer in our club and have done the course ect and I can see where there are concerns but also i think its pretty obvious you both are experienced shooting men and I think the point is well enough covered.

Enjoyed watching the Video.

Good vid lads & great shooting. I can see where some people are coming from; however when I share a hide with any of my mates we have to be on the same wavelength & if we're both shooting at the same time we will never swing across each other.

Keep the vids coming.