These may be one solution.

• 3 weeks later...

Dave Izzard's Xpad is bloomin' amazing. Trying to work out if I want one on my SXS. They re pricey, but I do not want to develop a flinch. 

My first gun had a terrible kick.  RCs were recommended to me and I still recommend them. I can shoot 28g 6s and feel nothing. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have shot 21g CompX in 7.5 at pigeons over decoys, c.35yds, and they worked just fine with half and half.

I do hope that you are able to continue shooting with your existing guns, without ill effect, through a change of cartridge.

Edited by grrclark

hello, not sure what these  Miroko 6000 weigh but i used some Comp X 28g 7.5  in my  Yildiz SPZ ME yesterday that is 6.5 llb ish and very little recoil, it has a solid rubber butt pad, i would think with a ventilated type pad it would be much better as i have used a slip on type with an old franchi 12 bore with same cartridge, the 21g Comp X are well worth a go if not already done so as i just see it is a 2016 post. 

You could also try the lyalvale game 25g 6 shot carts designed for old English guns. Soft shooting but not as cheap as the compX 21g.

If I wanted to stick with a ou I'd fit a Isis green pad. Should stop the shoulder hurting as much.

I chose to go semi automatic and find them much easier on my back and shoulder.