Mk38 stock key

Bigstu84

I removed the action from the stock of my mk70 using a long flat blade screwdriver. I had to turn down some of the handle first as it wasn't long enough.

I've since used a ratchet spanner with a long extension bar, which works a treat.

You can actually get stock bolts with an Allen head from the importers BWM. They're 5mm the same as a Perazzi. I put them in all my Mirokus and drill a hole in the butt pad for quick removal of the stock if needs be.

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-10mm-Soft-Grip-Slotted-Screwdriver-250mm/p/167307

This screw drive is exact fit for removing stock bolt, use on it on mine, just apply a bit of thread lock when putting bolt back in.

Sorry put i would not put any thread lock anywere near the bolt, there should be no need to plus there is always a chance that someone may unwillingy put to much on the threads and could get into the action. ?..this is just my view others may, but not for me sorry.