Best Padded Waistcoat

Not for me, my cousin has had a bad shoulder for years....we have started to doo a few clays and he is in a bit of pain in his shoulder....he is looking to buy a good padded waistcoat....any help from anyone on here on what to get would be a great help to him.

Cheers Dave.

Not for me, my cousin has had a bad shoulder for years....we have started to doo a few clays and he is in a bit of pain in his shoulder....he is looking to buy a good padded waistcoat....any help from anyone on here on what to get would be a great help to him.

Cheers Dave.

A padded shoulder pocket/jacket is about number 8 out of things to do to combat recoil, in fact I'd go as far as saying it's all but pointless.

Cheers Dave.

Start with 21g or. 24g cartridges then a decent recoil pad or system on gun.

Pad on shoulder is next to useless for the pain your cousin will be getting, though it may prevent superficial bruising on a good shoulder after having shot a 200 target day.

Edited by Stonepark