Mini master drinkers

What are people's thoughts on mini master drinkers for exlayers? Supplied by a header tanks around a pen? Do you think there ok for the job?

Only ask as i have quite a few and would like to use them.

Many thanks

Matty

• 2 weeks later...

They are what I use, and have done for a good few years. I get on well with them, especially if lifted up off the floor a little bit. Easy to wipe round the bowl and tip out to clean. I run them from ibcs, one pen fed through 20mm alkathene to 5mm rubber, the other 5mm rubber right through and have no feed problems. Only issue I have had, which is easily fixed, is occasionally some will not shut off after the initial fill and over flow, just snip a couple of twists off the internal spring and no problem

They are what I use, and have done for a good few years. I get on well with them, especially if lifted up off the floor a little bit. Easy to wipe round the bowl and tip out to clean. I run them from ibcs, one pen fed through 20mm alkathene to 5mm rubber, the other 5mm rubber right through and have no feed problems. Only issue I have had, which is easily fixed, is occasionally some will not shut off after the initial fill and over flow, just snip a couple of twists off the internal spring and no problem

Thanks for the reply, ive been using g89 but didn't have anoth so needed some more and the mini masters were given to me. Ive ordered so more g89 now. Good tip on the spring ive had that problem already so will try nipping a few and see.