anyone in dorchester area?

chrisjpainter

Had mine in this morning, (just outside of Dorchester) but only registered a few weeks ago due to move of house. Neighbours all had theirs about three weeks ago. Maybe worth a phone call to check?

Edited by Curly87

As a matter of Interest which Dorchester, Oxon or Dorset?

Also, you don't need a Polling Card to vote, you just need to be registered, but receipt of your card is usually a good indication you are!

I notice there are a number of very large OUT advertising boards in the Dorchester Oxon area, along the A4074!

:good:

Edited by Dekers

As a matter of Interest which Dorchester, Oxon or Dorset?

Also, you don't need a Polling Card to vote, you just need to be registered, but receipt of your card is usually a good indication you are!

I notice there are a number of very large OUT advertising boards in the Dorchester Oxon area, along the A4074!

:good:

The Dorset one. And she's voting in. She works in the charity sector. Most charities would be much better off with Britain sticking in the EU as there is a greater pool of resources from which grants can be accessed.

The Dorset one. And she's voting in. She works in the charity sector. Most charities would be much better off with Britain sticking in the EU as there is a greater pool of resources from which grants can be accessed.

I think most people who work the system, be they public servants, DHSS claiments, etc., will be voting to REMAIN.