For all the NHS knockers

malkiserow

The special care units are absolutely fantastic.

Our little boy spent some time on there when he was born and you are at their mercy but they explain everything to you and really put your mind at rest.

All the best to you all, he is in the best place possible and you'll be back at home with him before you know it.

All the best to the little guy

my son was in baby itu after being born in a big of a state with bilateral pneumothorax and septicaemia

got amazing NHS care

now 4 years old, wearing 7 year old clothes and tramps all over the welsh hills

hope isaac does good

Amen to that.

In my thread regarding 'failed experiment' I'm not knocking the NHS but rather the dreadful political games that make it so hard for the NHS to provide the wonderful services which we are so lucky to have.

My wife works for the NHS and I have had two heart attacks plus life-threatening allergic reactions.

I know the service and dedication that make life possible.

Best wishes to you all.

Incredible! Hope he gets big quick! When my daughter was born she didn't breath for 5 minutes after the placenta coming away and a traumatic birth but they saved her so I will always be enormously grateful. On the other hand 2 months ago my girlfriend had and eptopic pregnancy af 5 weeks pregnant and 2 GP's, a hospital doctor and head of gaenocology all said it wasn't and just a miscarriage. Ended up with her Fallopian tube being removed after it rupturing and having internal bleeding.

Edited by winnie&bezza

Sorry to hear that but when 4 professionals all agree the same it does make you wonder what more they could have done?

Cheers. Well yes but my girlfriend actually said to the doctor at the beginning she's worried it's an eptopic because of pain down her side which is a symptom. Also she had a scan when she was kept in overnight and they said she's got water around your organs. That water was blood from it rupturing. I know people can get things wrong as I do but I thought one of them would pick it up.

Cheers. Well yes but my girlfriend actually said to the doctor at the beginning she's worried it's an eptopic because of pain down her side which is a symptom. Also she had a scan when she was kept in overnight and they said she's got water around your organs. That water was blood from it rupturing. I know people can get things wrong as I do but I thought one of them would pick it up.

Possibly, or even probably. But I'm definitely not qualified to answer that one.