Krieghoff open day at Sporting Targets July 2nd

EdSolomons

Anyone interested in trying one of the various K models pop down to sporting Targets Saturday July 2nd, you can have the gun set up specifically for you by myself or Alan/Erwin from Krieghoff UK, get taken into a layout and have a brief coaching session from myself on how to get the best out of the gun.

You will also be supplied with Hull cartridges who have very kindly agreed to sponsor the event!

Deals available on the day including anyone who commits to a new gun on the day or within the week gets a free half day session from myself on top of the discount put in Place at Sporting Targets. Hope to see you there!

Ed

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds a brilliant idea for anybody considering buying a Krieghoff, these guns have come on so much in recent years, from being a dull and heavy "scaffold pole", to being light, responsive and fast handling, so many of the top Sporting shots now use one.

The Hull carts are also pretty good, I think Ed shoots the Pro-One's, which are very soft on the shoulder and also reasonably priced, it should be a good day, particularly if you can get a trial fitting thrown in.

Well done Ed.. :good:

Cat.

I had a play with a pro-rib K-80. It's still on my list as I hit 9 of the 10 targets presented, 2 each of 5 targets. Missed the easy sitter with a trigger finger freeze on the 2nd bird, which was a bit annoying.

Just the DT11 version left to try now, Guerini Invicta also still on list after trying it at the RK country fair a few weeks ago.

Insanely busy day, just got back!

Over 1000 clays thrown, approx 50 different combos set up and trialled, and lots of new Krieghoff owners!

Hull sporting 100s supplied which I had a hand in testing and developing, all round a brilliant day. Good to see you too Peter hopefully won't be so long till the next time.