WelshMike

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Sat up the tower last night waiting for a fox it was about 2.45am I sitting back in the chair with my feet up on the side rail when a bird flew into the tower and landed on my leg, it was a real dark night so I couldn't see what it was. It made me jump but it sat on my leg until I reached towards it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We recently lost 2 chickens and then my wife saw a fox sitting on a fence post staring at our ducks and geese, and then it legged it. Put the trail cam out last night and first one came at about 17-45 and then there were 2 at just before 8 this morning. Probably waiting for me to let the ducks out! I'm hiding out this evening ! I'll post pics if I get any.

STC_0023.JPG.ca97b8f7b6fcb2be1b4f67366834522d.JPG

STC_0004.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Last saturday night, saw a fox running away on the wrong side of the lane bordering my perm, it ran away left as we were trying to get into the field on the right, it then ran horizontal to us , turned crossed the lane and came into the field we were in, about 150 yds in front of me, nothing to do but have a heart to heart with her, full in the chest. Very milky vixen.