WelshMike

Fox club

One last night while waiting for roe on a large working garden. Roe have been seen on the garden regular. They did not show but fox turned up about 200 yards from ducks and chickens.

Thought I better post as it seems very quiet on here mike stu foxhunter richard etc are we now vegans?😀

Good stuff Ed, nearly at the 100 mark now!

If I turn vegan I will ask you to do the necessary Ed!! 😉

All very quiet here of late. Went out Wednesday night but only saw one hare! Not sure if someone else has been round my main permission as I’ve not seen much for some time now. Work tailing off now so will endeavour to catch up on my other permissions over the coming weeks. 

2 hours ago, Strongman said:

Good stuff Ed, nearly at the 100 mark now!

If I turn vegan I will ask you to do the necessary Ed!! 😉

All very quiet here of late. Went out Wednesday night but only saw one hare! Not sure if someone else has been round my main permission as I’ve not seen much for some time now. Work tailing off now so will endeavour to catch up on my other permissions over the coming weeks. 

Good man keep away from lentils. 94 I think need to check with Secretary

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 07:08, bumpy22 said:

Thought I better post as it seems very quiet on here mike stu foxhunter richard etc are we now vegans?😀

Its quiet from me as there are very few foxes about. Did have a cub last Saturday night , then I've been ill all week with a bug , got no energy at all.

Did manage to drag myself out last night and lip squeaked this cub in :yes: but am absolutely wrecked again today.

4Qpa8Lt.jpg

Glad you are still keeping the club going strong :good:

3 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Its quiet from me as there are very few foxes about. Did have a cub last Saturday night , then I've been ill all week with a bug , got no energy at all.

Did manage to drag myself out last night and lip squeaked this cub in  but am absolutely wrecked again today.

4Qpa8Lt.jpg

Well done that man. Fighting man flu and still called one in

On 14/09/2018 at 07:08, bumpy22 said:

One last night while waiting for roe on a large working garden. Roe have been seen on the garden regular. They did not show but fox turned up about 200 yards from ducks and chickens.

Sorry gents, had my dad visiting for the last 3 weeks so between that and the usual stately home build :lol: I havent had much time to get out or get on here. The weather looks pretty rough for most of this week so I doubt I will venture out. Off to south Wales wed followed by Suffolk next week so that wont help...

On 15/09/2018 at 15:05, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Did manage to drag myself out last night and lip squeaked this cub in  but am absolutely wrecked again today.

4Qpa8Lt.jpg

Big girl :lol: but well done on the cub...brave wee soldier :lol::lol: