Britain first thug shot an MP in Leeds three times.

Dave-G

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there we have it. It's on the BBC website also. A bloke at work some time ago said 'this is going to end in tears'.

I'll be glad when when it's next Thursday then we can all get back to normal. Just yesterday at work one of the lads had a blazing row with one of the blokes we work for, and all over the referendum. :|

Mair was not required to enter a plea and his lawyer Keith Allen said there was no indication of what plea would be given. He also told the court that legal aid had been applied for.

It's a pity that we have to waste money providing legal aid to this scumbag. :mad:

Makes you wonder just what sort of thing could tip someone over the edge and into killing a sitting Labour MP.

It seems Lord Haw Haw and his chums are happy to point the finger at the rhetoric coming from the Leave camp, and the disdain felt by the public towards politicians in general.

What could possibly stoke up such feelings and fear in an otherwise fairly reserved population?

I don't suppose this sort of thing helps...

13407072_504613903081282_325731480206145

And there we have it. It's on the BBC website also. A bloke at work some time ago said 'this is going to end in tears'.

I'll be glad when when it's next Thursday then we can all get back to normal. Just yesterday at work one of the lads had a blazing row with one of the blokes we work for, and all over the referendum. :|

Same here, I had to walk away from the calmest guy at work as he was ranting that all brexiteers are inherently racist and as a brexiteer I was trying to explain it is nothing more than the undemocratic and corrupt nature of the EU that makes we want to leave, the migrations thing is not something I'm convinced by but the rising imperialism and bully boy tactics have to stop

Roll on Friday, I hope for Brexit, I strongly suspect remain will win based on fear of change

Too right. Its important but no point loosing heads over it. Get the vote out of the way and win or loose lets get on with life.

Too right. Its important but no point loosing heads over it. Get the vote out of the way and win or loose lets get on with life.

Yep couldnt agree more gents ,the unrelenting intensity and general nastiness this referendum has generated has at times been quite frightening.

I honestly cannot ever recall such a hate filled and vitriolic election campaign which has dominated all the various media we have available today .

Such full on campaigning will surely risk tipping those of such a disposition over the edge eventually .

Sooner this is all over the better .

Edited by Jega

Same here, I had to walk away from the calmest guy at work as he was ranting that all brexiteers are inherently racist and as a brexiteer I was trying to explain it is nothing more than the undemocratic and corrupt nature of the EU that makes we want to leave, the migrations thing is not something I'm convinced by but the rising imperialism and bully boy tactics have to stop

Roll on Friday, I hope for Brexit, I strongly suspect remain will win based on fear of change

+1

I'm saddened by the number of people who seem to be losing their heads over this. The political parties involved and the media circus are partly to blame for the disgraceful way that they've ALL conducted themselves and with the lies and rubbish they're all peddling. I suppose it was too much to ask that a calm, respectful and honest campaign be fought. It has shown up the UK in a very poor light with our European neighbours, many of whom I'm sure would like to see us out so that they can push ahead unabated with their integration plans. Roll on next week. I doubt very much that it'll be business as usual afterwards though. Whatever the outcome, there will be major political fall out, in both senses of the phrase.

Edited by Savhmr

Yep couldnt agree more gents ,the unrelenting intensity and general nastiness this referendum has generated has at times been quite frightening.

I honestly cannot ever recall such a hate filled and vitriolic election campaign which has dominated all the various media we have available today .

Such full on campaigning will surely risk tipping those of such a disposition over the edge eventually .

Sooner this is all over the better .

But then we would have to argue about something else :). Probably new political leaders...... :) Oh and I nearly forgot we can talk about some shooting stuff :lol:

But then we would have to argue about something else :). Probably new political leaders...... :) Oh and I nearly forgot we can talk about some shooting stuff :lol:

Ah, but on Friday we can argue about the fact the "remain" crowd started all the lying and bullying, they just couldn't be honest as they wouldn't have stood a chance :whistling:

Regardless of the outcome of the referendum result on Friday,the PW massive should remember what Jo Cox said in her maiden speech"We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.”

We all joined this forum because we love the countryside and field sports,not to argue the toss about stuff.

Regardless of the outcome of the referendum result on Friday,the PW massive should remember what Jo Cox said in her maiden speech"We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.”

We all joined this forum because we love the countryside and field sports,not to argue the toss about stuff.

Whilst I have to admit you're absolutely correct Sir, you must admit to the occasional snigger when someone throws their toys out the pram. :lol:

Well anyone with a nose could have seen that a guy who waits about to murder an MP has a political agenda - even if he does have mental issues. Shame on the scum who tried to stifle the Britain first aspect.

Would I be wrong for thinking most of the hatred shown these days is borne from our people not being allowed to speak freely about actual real deep seated matters of concern, particularly at such an important life changing time in our history?

To put my cards on the table: Immigration is being cited as the biggest issue about Brexit but I don't have too much of a problem about European immigrants coming here. I think its more about the cultural practices of where the immigrants come from - and fear of being accused of racism or having religious hatred so all immigration gets the blame while the real reason gets buried. We need to stop pretending its not happening. Turkey are being prepared for entry to EU, our own PM wants this to happen ASAP - and hundreds of thousands have recently made their way into Europe. We are an island and should be able to repel boarders - that's not a typo.

I don't like the idea of allowing all the slippery slopes that have been made over the years that could see my great grandaughters having their genitalia interfered with and married off from about 8 years old to forever be subjugated by those who would treat her as a piece of property and be chaperoned in public while wearing a burqa. There - I have said it and wonder if the post will still be here when I come home from work about 3 AM or if I will still be a member on here.

Then there are the laws being made in Europe that overrule our UK laws - and the asset stripping of our big business's to drag us down to EU's output levels - and we don't have much of the manufacturing capability to build our own tools of defence. We're not even allowed to do apply import tariffs to stop cheap steel being imported nor subsidise its production, nor cut prices of the electricity to make it - and our warships are to be made in another country - using cheap steel. We don't even make our own war planes any more. all our manufacturing know how and experince is getting dumbed down.

Edited by Dave-G

You've only said what many believe Dave, they say themselves they intend to out breed us and that's a terrifying thought for folk with children.

+1

But you have to remember the forum owners can be held liable for comments that may go too far.

I usually choose my words with care,and Im not saying that anyone hasnt recently :)

I have to say that I feel very sorry for her family but it does make me think what the hell is all of this fuss about people die and are killed all of the time after all she was just an MP not even in the government ok she may have been a good and caring person but should everything stop for three days.

The guy who killed her is just another person with mental problems perhaps that is where we should be looking if more money was spent on helping these people then perhaps they would not go out and kill people for not good reason.

What Your land Rover Is Slower And Drinks More Diesel Than your Land rover that sort of thing. :smartass::devil::lol: :lol:

Not gonna bite. ............................ but only because you know deep down you're wrong and you'd have one tomorrow if your wife would let you :devil:

:lol: :lol: