Wallet/phone/watch wanted

Mitchiet123

Hi all,

I was mugged a little while back and had the above stolen, therefore I'm on the lookout for:

1. A Samsung Galaxy S7 edge preferably in gold but doesn't matter.

2. A designer wallet like Mont Blanc, Gucci, Prada, Tumi etc. Max £400

3. A watch from the big names like Tag Heuer, Breitling, Omega, etc not planning on spending more than £2k.

4. A metal or leather key ring. Max £100.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is selling something similar to any of the above.

Thanks,

Mitch

Sorry to hear about this, I have an omega seamaster professional automatic black bezel black dial owned from new boxed and papers with omega divers black rubber deployment.

900 quid delivered.

Can sort some pics if interested.

£100 for a keyring and £400 for something to keep your money in :crazy: MelB's wife makes very nice wallets, no name on them but I'm sure the shop keepers don't care about that, they'll still take your money off you :lol:

Having said that, it's your money and if it makes you happy I'm all for it :good:

Holy moly, that was an expensive mugging.

I hope you weren't hurt and you were fully insured?

Not sure I could bring myself to buy any key ring but you can't beat a good quality watch :good:

Fortunately I was insured, but getting knocked unconscious with a crow bar didn't do me any good! Plus, you know insurance companies will never pay out full value!

Surely you shouldn't have your gun safe keys on the same key ring as your house and car keys?

There were extenuating temporary circumstances that meant I had to.

Besides, why are you all up in my ***? This post wasn't entitled "oh help please give me sympathy because I got mugged". I'm purely asking if anyone has any of the above items listed so I can hand over my [hard-earned] cash.

If you can help me with that, great, I'll be very thankful. If not, politely **** off.

Besides, why are you all up in my ***? This post wasn't entitled "oh help please give me sympathy because I got mugged". I'm purely asking if anyone has any of the above items listed so I can hand over my [hard-earned] cash.

If you can help me with that, great, I'll be very thankful. If not, politely **** off.

Couldn't agree more WELL SAID.

P.S. Good luck with the search.

Steve

Totally agree, its simple, if you cant help a man when he asks for it then dont post stupid comments

Sorry to hear about this, I have an omega seamaster professional automatic black bezel black dial owned from new boxed and papers with omega divers black rubber deployment.

900 quid delivered.

Can sort some pics if interested.

Sounds like a bargain. I've seen the Quartz ones go for more than that, admittedly on a bracelet but that coaxial movement in the auto is a gem. I assume its a pre ceramic one (aluminium bezel)?

Holy moly, that was an expensive mugging.

I hope you weren't hurt and you were fully insured?

Not sure I could bring myself to buy any key ring but you can't beat a good quality watch :good:

I agree, I hope you weren't hurt.

I don't quite understand the 'big name' watches.

Surely you shouldn't have your gun safe keys on the same key ring as your house and car keys?

Why not. My car keys go everywhere with me. Therefore, there are never a pair of gun cabinet keys in the house when I am not? It's the most secure way to store one of the keys.

Sounds like a bargain. I've seen the Quartz ones go for more than that, admittedly on a bracelet but that coaxial movement in the auto is a gem. I assume its a pre ceramic one (aluminium bezel)?

I got more than that part exchange for mine against a Planet Ocean.

Totally agree, its simple, if you cant help a man when he asks for it then dont post stupid comments

As has been said, if you cannot assist in this Wanted Ad, please refrain posting.

Some posts have been removed.