Alopecurus myosuroides

JDog

Black grass is an increasing problem in arable crops. At this time of year it can be seen in huge swathes in growing crops and there are other signs of it's presence in the form of sprayed off areas.

When man can get Tim Peake into space and safely back, England can thrash Australia at rugby union and Donald Trump can be elected President of the USA surely a spray can be developed to treat this menace.

it is a problem espesially when it is left to get out of hand.............i believe you made a post like this last year at this time...with some pictures......has it improved in the same area ?

often it is left then burnt...but more often the part of the field that has it ..is annexed and sprayed off..............

it is a problem espesially when it is left to get out of hand.............i believe you made a post like this last year at this time...with some pictures......has it improved in the same area ?

often it is left then burnt...but more often the part of the field that has it ..is annexed and sprayed off..............

Old age Ditchy, I can't remember if I put on a similar post or not.

There is more of it about this year than ever it seems.