Farage finally exposed

chrisjh

The title and thread is nothing other than trolling and baiting. It is a reoccuring theme with their posts.

Quite why the OP gets a kick from it I don't understand, feeble minded is my suspicion.

Hear hear !

Plus,,where have this and other trolling posters popped up from this week ? Both the Norwegian Lies post and this seem to be suddenly infected by folk who want to tell me how I should vote. What has stirred them apart from the chance to throw the r*** card about.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a load of rubbish , I remember in the 60s & 70s we had a lot of names and words to describe people other than English and by the current way of thinking we were all racists. Who remembers TV programs like mind your language and Love thy neighbor teaching us how to ridicule them because of there colour, smell or pronounciation of the English language.

Edited by sportsbob

I also think Cameron has been exposed for his abject duplicity.

Stronger together?

He announced the referendum because he knew UKIP was a credible threat, up til then he'd denied it was needed.

He keeps going on about how strong we'll be if we stay together whilst at the same time giving devolution to Scotland and Wales to sway the Scottish referendum. We now have a divided United Kingdom governed by different laws.

We even have the devolution of Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.

He's just like Bliar, he'll do or say anything to save his own skin.

Edited by KFC

These poor people. Having been given the signal they could come, many will be turned away after paying the traffickers, possibly already having incurred large family debts to the money lenders and they will be burdened for years in a form of slavery. Many will drown trying to make the crossing, 3000 so far this year. Many will never be able to enter the jobs market as is happening in Sweden where they live in isolated ghettoes. Many will never be accepted in countries by people who never asked for them to come.

Greece is an economic basket case, riven with division, unable to cope with the immigration crisis and with precious little help from Brussels. Malta had immigrants washed up on their beaches for years with no help and scant recognition from Brussels, Italy had to go it alone to save these poor souls whilst Brussels looked the other way. Meanwhile the UK gave more aid to the refugees in camps than the whole of the EU put together as the EU had no plan and looked on.

The Schengen agreement is collapsing, fences and borders are going up across Europe. Anti-immigrant parties are on the rise on the continent, calls for referendums are spreading, political and social division is on the rise. Youth unemployment of over 50% in some countries. Stagnant growth.

This man has the temerity to say that the EU is at breaking point, that the EU is failing people.

Disappointed by the poster I had my own thoughts thinking they might have based it on a previous success then found that similar already exists.

europe%20work_zpsxqlchbrg.jpg

Edited by yod dropper

As long as Farage andCo keep putting it out, the other more electable (?) parties must listen. He has done a marvellous job in that respect.

Regardless of his ulterior motives (they all have them) no one else has done more to bring this referendum about and give strength to the leave camp IMO.

Cameron and Co did not want to believe a large proportion of the population agreed in principle with the Farage message.Hence their scaremongering now.

I am certainly not against controlled immigration ie we let in who we need and want to.People fleeing tyranny around the world as opposed to EU migrants are a special and different case.

If we want "change" we can do it with our own democratic principles within a strong UK , we have no chance of meaningful change if in the EU.

Charity and wellbeing starts at home.

What a load of rubbish , I remember in the 60s & 70s we had a lot of names and words to describe people other than English and by the current way of thinking we were all racists. Who remembers TV programs like mind your language and Love thy neighbor teaching us how to ridicule them because of there colour, smell or pronounciation of the English language.

Plus we had Jimmy Savill.. Stuart Hall and can you tell me what it is yet bloke.

Fab times.. we knww how to welcome thosethefrom Pakistan and Jamaica etc after inviting them to come to fill to employment gap.

Actually.. thinking about it.. when I started work. There were apparently a lot of characters about. Turns out they were just *****.

Easy to say from a distance..

What if your town was being bombed to bits and your wife and kids are starving.

The people in the poster weren't coming here..

The refererendum is about much more than immigration.. although rightly or wrongly, It is the stance being taken by the leave campaign to culture fear that is a concern.

Yes immigration is a concern on the impact on the country. It's not racist to think to think that.

Just another thought to widen this..

When was the golden period that we want to return to?

I'm not as old as some.. my view is that

The Victorian age was well depicted by Dickins.. Very few lived as a lord in Downton abby..The mills sounded a hoot to work in if servive wasn't you thing. first world was not much fun.. ended with a Victory of allied nationsl. 1920s 30s Great drepressmon.. that was fun.. second world war.. more fun. Comes to a close in Europe with VE day. think the forces were allied. 50s and 60s rebuild afterthe war..Manufactured stuff in factories by hitting things things with hammers.. Mid 60s get stoned and Manufacturing went to Japan, Hong kong and china. (Music was good.. but even by then those who made the misic wre taxes at 98% so buggerd off to the USA)

1970s No fuel..power cuts. Strikes.. oh.. the fun we had.

Another remainiac troll that complete misses the point.

The youngsters never had democracy, never served or put their lives on the line for the UK. Never watched their mates and colleagues getting killed fighting to protect UK citizens from armed aggressors trying to enforce their POV.

It's no longer armed aggression, it's money, lies and spin. Subjugation is subjugation, however it's imposed.

Plus we had Jimmy Savill.. Stuart Hall and can you tell me what it is yet bloke.

Fab times.. we knww how to welcome thosethefrom Pakistan and Jamaica etc after inviting them to come to fill to employment gap.

Actually.. thinking about it.. when I started work. There were apparently a lot of characters about. Turns out they were just *****.

Your point is?

The EU helped us expose paedophiles ?

A lot of those people from Pakistan and Jamaica are voting out too,because they have had enough.

I think my original response may of been miss interpreted due to my poor wording.. That poster shows the truth... It is what is happening...

Remain supporters seem to think this is some kind of racial hatred.. It is not, its purely stating a fact that this country is filling at a rate that can not be coped with..

Because its taken the Remain plonker,s this long to use the race card,these same image,s were on the news for weeks and now the referendum is coming up there,s no migrant problem on the news ,propaganda anyone.Suddenly hundreds are not tearing fences down in Macedonia and Austria to get here and no one is crossing the rivers with kids on their shoulder,s ,have they all gone home ?????No they have,nt but the cronies in the press have dropped these images to help the remain camp

Because its taken the Remain plonker,s this long to use the race card,these same image,s were on the news for weeks and now the referendum is coming up there,s no migrant problem on the news ,propaganda anyone.Suddenly hundreds are not tearing fences down in Macedonia and Austria to get here and no one is crossing the rivers with kids on their shoulder,s ,have they all gone home ?????No they have,nt but the cronies in the press have dropped these images to help the remain camp

There used to be a saying 'There is no such thing as bad publicity' .

These days its a bit more of 'If there is no good publicity ,there is no publicity'.

Be interesting to see the newsgates open up again after Thursday.

People keep using immigrant and refugee interchangeably, yes we should help refugees from war torn counties (not just the UK but all countries) but we need to curb immigration, I've been looking at options myself recently and the three countries that I've looked at (USA, Canada & NZ) all have a system where you need to fulfil a criteria (usually about skills but not always), I've never thought this was racist of them just sensible, why let someone in who offers very little and doesn't have any required skills.

Good point Deker.

Many years ago when I was young and fancy free I considered emigrating to Australia. At my interview with a senior immigration official I was asked the usual questions after the official had seen my qualifications and bank balance. After all of these years I have to paraphrase what he said which went along these lines..........' You have two University degrees, a full employment history, money in the bank and no history of drug use or mental incapacity. You are just the sort we are not looking for at the moment'.

This was at the start of the immigration push when Australia wanted manual workers and they let in anyone from the far east.

Just think, if they had let me in I could have started up 'Kangaroo Watch'.

Oh yes, and I am for getting out of the rotten and inefficient institution that is the EU.

Edited by JDog

Apparently a Brexit trailer has now killed a motorist.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-36578393?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_east_midlands_today&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=english_regions

The motorist plowed into the back of the unattended trailer which was (quite legitimately ) parked in a layby on the A38.

Obviously a tragic accident,but one wonders whether it would have attracted the same publicity if it had been a Bremain trailer ?

Another remainiac troll that complete misses the point.

The youngsters never had democracy, never served or put their lives on the line for the UK. Never watched their mates and colleagues getting killed fighting to protect UK citizens from armed aggressors trying to enforce their POV.

It's no longer armed aggression, it's money, lies and spin. Subjugation is subjugation, however it's imposed.

Why am I a troll and you not..I've not aimed any vile or name calling at anyone posting.

I just have a different view.. rightly or wrongly depending on your view..

My history lesson bit is a bit tongue in cheek..

I'm willing to listen to any argument. I have already said that there is questions to be asked regarding immigration.

My view is that the whole issue is better tackled within the EU..

Might be different from your view. But thats my right to put that side just as it is yours. Hope you agree..