Piers Morgan, Oh Dear..!

Wingman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's his style that I don't like and how he gets his point across. I don't have an issue with the underlying message I am sure that most law abiding shooters would advocate proper gun controls. What prompted the whole debate is truly horrifying and can't in any way be defended. I agree with Cranfield I can't see a genuine sporting reason now for private ownership of military derived arms despite owning a few over my shooting career.

Edited by Wingman

Piers Morgan is not anti gun , he just supports efficient gun control by licensing, specifically in the USA.

Be honest,who needs an assault rifle capable of firing 45-60 rounds a minute with 100 bullet magazine capacity for, "sporting purposes" ?

He is blatantly anti gun and has said so numerous times on his American TV show Tonight On CNN , The trouble he caused over there was unbelievable.

CNN axed the show due to the bad publicity he was causing over there, even peta distance themselves from his anti hunting anti gun rhetoric it was extreme and far too biased.

The cretin is a serious threat to all legitimate hunters and gun owners across the world. his anti gun anti hunting opinions are spouted prominently in the media and doing us harm.

He is one of the biggest dangers to Our sport to be seen in our life times.

Clarkson had him summed up very well indeed.

Piers Moron is the man who approved the publication of fake photos and stories of our troops behaving illegally in Iraq. The man deserves strapping to a GBU72 and dropping in a poppy field in Afghanistan!

What's a GBU72?

I do support your plan to drop him in to Afghanistan.

He is blatantly anti gun and has said so numerous times on his American TV show Tonight On CNN , The trouble he caused over there was unbelievable.

CNN axed the show due to the bad publicity he was causing over there, even peta distance themselves from his anti hunting anti gun rhetoric it was extreme and far too biased.

The cretin is a serious threat to all legitimate hunters and gun owners across the world. his anti gun anti hunting opinions are spouted prominently in the media and doing us harm.

He is one of the biggest dangers to Our sport to be seen in our life times.

Clarkson had him summed up very well indeed.

If you can find me an article, or video, of Piers Morgan advocating for increased gun control in the UK, I will be interested to see it.

I don't believe he is even "anti gun" for the USA, he just states there should be "gun control", something I have no argument with.

He even cites the UK as a fine example of efficient "gun control" through effective licensing.

"He is one of the biggest dangers to Our sport to be seen in our life times", I don't think so.

Piers Morgan is not anti gun , he just supports efficient gun control by licensing, specifically in the USA.

Be honest,who needs an assault rifle capable of firing 45-60 rounds a minute with 100 bullet magazine capacity for, "sporting purposes" ?

+1Can't see anything wrong with the interview, I don't really like Morgan but he is only trying to get this American to answer a bloody question. Really cant understand how peopled in the uk support or agree with the American attitude to the "right to bear arms"

funny but sums it up for me

Edited by Davyo

Wow. Are there people stupid enough to watch the ITV breakfast tripe ? I'm shocked. Its like OK magazine on the telly. He's an odious cretin who bases his argument on shouting down, interruptions and his personal agenda. Silly little weasel of a man.

You say need do you need your firearms. ? As for who needs a (assault rifle capable of firing 45-60 rounds a minute with 100 bullet magazine) few need one but might like one for sporting purposes i know i would . Who needs a semi / auto .22, a shotgun with a large mag cap, etc.