Cantley EXIT POLL (norfolk)

ditchman

The higher the odds the less likely the market deems the outcome to be.

If you believe the odds as a reliable indicator, then as a guide the odds have gone down from 33% chance of leaving yesterday - 25% chance before polls opened- and currently 13% chance of leaving (on Betfair).

Of course Leicester won the title at 5,000/1, but my point was just that what the previous poster wrote was not correct and very misleading. Right now the odds on leaving are the shortest they have been since the betting market opened on betfair - ie the people putting their money on it view it as less likely than

Edited by maxie

Ooops apologies I have just reread my first post what I should have said was the odds on Remain are shortening all the time,meaning that the probability of the Remain vote is increasing.

Edited by maxie

Phew - that saved me hitting the keyboard :good:

I don't actually have a position on the referendum each side has their merits and their disadvantages. But they have both been shown to lack integrity, honesty and to be honest, have some downright unpleasant sides to them. Whichever way it's not in my name, and that's how I cast my vote.

Phew - that saved me hitting the keyboard :good:

I don't actually have a position on the referendum each side has their merits and their disadvantages. But they have both been shown to lack integrity, honesty and to be honest, have some downright unpleasant sides to them. Whichever way it's not in my name, and that's how I cast my vote.

No problem,I personally will be glad when this is over,it`s been too divisive by far.

Can't really compare with anything here as it's the first time I've voted in anything major, having moved in only a couple of years ago.

There did seem to be a fairly steady steam though not huge by any means.

Personally, I know of only one 'Inny' out of all the people I've spoken to on the subject.

GH

Busiest I've ever seen it at our village hall tonight, we had to queue to get in!

Let's hope we're now getting out.

any pointers as to which way they were going to vote..................