Your ideas to rebuild Britain out of the EU

malkiserow

The decision is made, exit from the EU will be around the corner (2 or 3 years time).

What are your ideas for moving forward and rebuilding Britain?

Maybe first up is a strong leadership to get a good deal upon exit and allow us to trade with the EU on the same or similar terms. We need some politicians with backbone and vision .........

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although my 'out' vote was a follow on from that made in the EEC referendum back in the 70s, is anyone else getting a feeling, however slight, that this referendum gave an opportunity for those so minded to express their dissatisfaction with the general state of our country overall?

Boris or Theresa?

One a half wit, the other an arch Tory currently hell bent on destroying our Police and Fire Service so that both can be privatised by Group4, of which her hubby is a director.

I hate to say it but, the only politician to have come out of this with any credibility is Farage.

As for idea`s, I`m still pondering about that, but why are we even thinking about listening to the same politicians who got us into this mess in the first place?

Although my 'out' vote was a follow on from that made in the EEC referendum back in the 70s, is anyone else getting a feeling, however slight, that this referendum gave an opportunity for those so minded to express their dissatisfaction with the general state of our country overall?

Yes

Shut the borders

Entry and exit visas ....( jobs already created)

Use the money saved to train youngsters to manufacture the stuff we lmport

Adopting Australia immigration policy

As a starter

I'm sure plenty will be added

All the best

Of

Will the IoW be sealing its borders?

What should our immigration policy be OF, we cannot simply shut the boarders, nor would we want to...... get the smart people working here. Our unemployment figure are quite good at the moment, we have lots of lazy oiks who don't want to work in jobs they see as "to hard" we we will need some young labour from....?

Shut the borders

Entry and exit visas ....( jobs already created)

Use the money saved to train youngsters to manufacture the stuff we lmport

Adopting Australia immigration policy

As a starter

I'm sure plenty will be added

All the best

Of

That,s a good starting point!

What should our immigration policy be OF, we cannot simply shut the boarders, nor would we want to...... get the smart people working here. Our unemployment figure are quite good at the moment, we have lots of lazy oiks who don't want to work in jobs they see as "to hard" we we will need some young labour from....?

To get our lazy ones back into work, cut their benefits.....investigate anyone who owns a nice car, plasma tv, and has holidays abroad, yet lives on benefits! They have to have an untaxed income to do this........I had 2 spells out of work in the 80,s and I know that you cannot live that kind of lifestyle on benefits alone. You have to have another source of income..........

Edited by pinfireman

Reform the voting system, this referendum has shown that the people do have a voice

Get the Board of Trade working for the country not themselves

Get the UK border force working coherently with sufficient staff, training and equipment, liaising with the police, customs and military

Reform the benefits system so that it cannot be abused by cheats, liars and shirkers

Openness about all former (and current) politicians private paymasters

Yes

Will the IoW be sealing its borders?

And declaring tax free and duty free status

On a serious note we are only a few miles from the continent and some of the traffic coming across gives cause for serious concern

The turnout tells the story in my book highest ever so the people feel strongly

Seems the only one with a exit plan was Cameron 😂😂😂😂

Reform the voting system, this referendum has shown that the people do have a voice

Get the Board of Trade working for the country not themselves

Get the UK border force working coherently with sufficient staff, training and equipment, liaising with the police, customs and military

Reform the benefits system so that it cannot be abused by cheats, liars and shirkers

Openness about all former (and current) politicians private paymasters

All very good points :good:

Without a doubt. People have voted out for a multitude of reasons rather than the single economy issue for many who voted remain.

There are four of us at work ( now one has walked) and all voted out for different reasons.

I think that the referendum shows that our Parliamentry voting system at General Elections is totally flawed .

People do not feel their vote counts and such elections have masked the real disposition of the electorate,hence

the surprise which has undoubtably been given to our politicians in the referendum.

We need a system that engages the electorate,hence making politicians far more accountable and aware

of the real ,not surmised ,feelings of ordinary working people.

Would we need immigration before unemployment was zero ?

I did say adopt Australia policy

We should grasp this opportunity to make a future not for us but for our grand children

This is the start of the eu imploding

Ask yourselves I wonder how the freeloading countries of Europe are going to feel today now there budget has been slashed by 50+ million a day

Just a thought

Of

To get our lazy ones back into work, cut their benefits.....investigate anyone who owns a nice car, plasma tv, and has holidays abroad, yet lives on benefits! They have to have an untaxed income to do this........I had 2 spells out of work in the 80,s and I know that you cannot live that kind of lifestyle on benefits alone. You have to have another source of income..........

It is called eBay

+1

He said before the last election that he was going early but not when

I think he means Farage,

Farage will never be the leader of the Tory party, he isn't a member,

If he doesn't mean Farage then I'm lost,

ALL the MP's are elected.

Unless he means a leader that wasn't chosen by the public, like Gordon Brown and the Labour Party?

The public voted for a Tory Government, they will have a Tory Government until the next election at least

:shaun:

or massive unrecoverable debts to unscrupulous money lenders