Your ideas to rebuild Britain out of the EU

malkiserow

Assuming you are being serious, this is a dangerous thought.

Couldn't be more serious.

I know one woman that has just had twins by her 4th or 5th partner and wants another one. That would be her 10th. She is 51 so that will see her drawing child benefit until she gets her OAP.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't be more serious.

I know one woman that has just had twins by her 4th or 5th partner and wants another one. That would be her 10th. She is 51 so that will see her drawing child benefit until she gets her OAP.

Because currently our system let's her.. And some people know how to play the system..

Ahh It sounds like Donald Trumps ideas, which a lot of us firmly support. Make America Great Again!!!

A hearty congratulations for getting out, I was appalled when I saw how much it was costing your country both it terms of pounds and the immigration problem. Controlling ones borders is paramount to controlling the economy. Long gone are the days that highly skilled immigrants are waiting for an opportunity to better the country--at least that's the case here.What remains are a lot of people with questionable intentions flooding the country and getting on the dole, not wanting to assimilate and learn the language and customs. We see it with our southern neighbors and the ones from the Mideast.

Who's Donald trump?

Once the new PM is decided then article 50 needs to be invoked.

Our negotiating team needs to include people with a backbone, people like Lord Digby-Jones.

Ideally we need to be able to trade freely with any member state, whilst having no freedom of movement (other than tourist visa's).

We must be free from EU legislation, and we must be free from making financial contributions to the EU.

All the above is pretty much what we the electorate voted for.

It would be a British model, based on a 'special relationship' given our trade defecit with the EU.

Basically it would be in Europe's best interest to continue exporting freely to one of, if not their largrest markets.

Whilst awaiting Article 50 we should be negotiating trade deals with commonwealth nations and any countries that wish to negotiate.

Those people already resident from EU countries need to be allowed permanent residency, whilst we wish to control immigration it is unfair to pull the rug from under people who have invested their time and efforts into settling in Britain. Reciprical arrangements need to be made for ex pats.

All future immigration needs to be on a points based system based around what skills the country needs, and open to all. It must however be strictly enforced.

Whilst much has been spoken of 350million for the NHS, anyone with a moderate level of intellect fully understood that the was a gross contribution and not going to be available in full.

There has been great dischord between both sides and those who wished to remain had obviously found things from the EU that were prescious to them.

Moving forward we need to ensure that:

Farm subsidies are retained and paid on time.

Regional development funds continue to be allocated to benefit the areas most in need.

Schemes such as the RET on ferries in the Highlands and islands need to be honoured.

Workers rights need to be enshrined in legislation to ensure that the level they are currently afforded can never be eroded.

As a country we need to rally behind our business's and buy British where possible.

Insist on British meat and veg when it's in season.

We need to develop our educational institutions to deliver people of the right calibre for the future. As a society we need to realise that our schools do not need to produce a class full of A* students. They need to produce people who can fit intothe workplace at all levels. We will need Doctors, Engineers scientists but we will also require cleaners, labourers and cabbage pickers.

The youth of today need to learn that not everyone can be a proffesional footballer or the next winner of X factor. most of them will need to actually work for a living.

There needs to be an end to benefits as a carreer choice. Benefits for those able to work need to be a safety net for people who fall on hard times.

To rebuild a sense of community simple cost neutral policies would be effective. Large public service companies and organisations need to localise the services they deliver, postmen, road sweepers and police etc should work in predominantly one area as much as is possible to allow them to take ownership of an area, and become part of the community. Too many services have been regionalised and subsequentlly faceless entities.

To maximise the efficiency of both the transport infrastructure and the available commercial premises business's should be afforded modest tax breaks to encourage working from home using high speed broadband, which needs to be rolled out to every corner of the isles asap.

Oh and start building the Defender again. :good:

If I think of anything else i'll let you know :lol: :lol:

You get my vote too.

Mr Rees-Mogg was very impressive in his assesment of the situation on thurs evening ! Hadn`t heard much of him previously,he is of a calibre which is seldom heard nowadays amongst politicos.

The late Peter Shore would have loved saying `I told you so` to them all now !

Was a bit of a euro skeptic and is an Eton lad?

One thing that i feel could help our countrys ecconomy is if all the selfish sore loosers on the IN camp be they politicians or general public whoever, simply acepted the democratic result by the majority in this country.

This behaviour of many of those in the in camp is not responcible its selfish and its not aceptable in a civilised democratic society.

What gives these people the right to challenge a democratc result, and in doing so potentialy harm or slow ecconomic groth and recovery at a crucial time in our country.

They should hang their heads in shame, its disgusting. :unhappy:

Edited by TONY R

Negotiate with current EU countries and encourage them also to exit the EU....court them to join a new European Union led with integrity and honesty by the UK....start negotiations with them (and the rest of the world) to secure mutually advantageous trading agreements.

The ordinary people of the U.K. have once again shown Europe and the World that we ain't prepared to be controlled by anyone or categorised by anyone as also rans!

This eu2!

I thought we lived in a democratic country. Having listened to and read the comments of some of the remainers I am not so sure any more.

The number of times I have woken up to a government party in power that I never voted for are very many. On occasions I have then had to endure that party being in power for very many years.

That is the price of democracy. It is how it works.

I just wish they would get over it and get on with it.

All this talk of blocking tactics and reruns of the referendum make us look like some third world country in the back of beyond.

I thought we lived in a democratic country. Having listened to and read the comments of some of the remainers I am not so sure any more.

The number of times I have woken up to a government party in power that I never voted for are very many. On occasions I have then had to endure that party being in power for very many years.

That is the price of democracy. It is how it works.

I just wish they would get over it and get on with it.

All this talk of blocking tactics and reruns of the referendum make us look like some third world country in the back of beyond.

Yep! very Robert Mugarbe-esk, "you can have a referendum if it comes out the way I want it" then if it doesn't "if at first you don't succeed try, try, and try again" or "if I loose I will make it best out of three"? "Maybe best out of five"?.............Oh beggar it, just do as yer told!

UK 2016?

Half a crown = 2 shillings and sixpence = 12 1/2 new pence!.......wouldn't even buy you a cup of tea! Lol

Would be nice if you could still get the pre 1920 half crowns for 12 1/2 pence, they're 95% silver. Even from 1920 to 1948 (changed in '48 so you'd want '47 or earlier) they were 50% silver, would be onto a winner if you can get them at face value! Edited by Jamesey1981

. But what I cannot get my head around is that for every EU migrant picking fruit and filling Sports Direct orders we have an equal number on the dole to support.

I employ the EU migrants to pick my fruit. What the makes you think I would want a gang off the dole instead?

They are on the dole because they don't want to work where the migrants do want to work.

It is often quoted that migrants are cheap labour, well they are not in my experience. They are exactly the same price as any other labour. The difference is they turn up and do the work and are generally a lot nicer to be with than the dregs of society that the natives represent.

If there is any down side it is that they send most of their money out of the country.

Edited by 39TDS