Out and up

B25Modelman

Perhaps you should have placed a deposit?

I bought a gun several weeks ago and sold a couple recently so it hasn't affected me yet.

Why when I was in discussion about its condition and talking to other gunsmiths about overhauling it for me. The seller (a gunsmith himself) is no longer answering my questions why.

Edited by B25Modelman

Unless you are paying in a foreign currency or the gun has not yet been imported (and hence paid for yet) then there is no reason for any price change.

Oil is a different matter as it is priced in US$ so will fluctuate.

As mentioned profiteering.... tis will cause turnover to stop ...selfdistruction.

If the stockmarkets had to settle some of the accounts they run the the world would be in turmoil, it's like the ship that never reaches a port with it's hyperthetical cargo that is bartered with every day.

Ihave not had to cancell my ferrari ....

put my remote island retreat on the market

and my boss was not going to give me several millions in bonuses.

think some folk will have to take a look at the world of the working man/woman as i think ignoring them swung the vote.

I picked up some cheap Barclays shares on Friday at 8am (market down 8% but Barclays down 30%)

Sold them at 4pm.

Maybe I should have held onto them but a bird in the hand and all that.

Well done. There is an old trading adage "a profit is a profit". It's easy to lose money thinking that they will go higher.

I do very little personal account dealing nowadays as I have to hold any shares for a minimum of 30 days and then get permission from my employer before buying or selling. By the time that is done the opportunity is nearly always gone.