Scully

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? How could you?

Meanwhile, nationally:-

1.1 million regret voting for Brexit

Seriously? The pro remain Sunday Mail makes an astounding discovery from an extrapolation. Remind me what were the pollsters saying before the vote? What did they say about the last GE?

DC pointed out today in the commons that Westminster voted 6 to 1 in favour of the referendum. It's a done deal...get over it.

Edited by achosenman

Did you even read that article or only the headline before posting it?

It also says that over 696,000 regret voting remain, so doesn't go that far to proving your point.

That's me done anyway, I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with you as you have shown pretty clearly that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I forgot about PW maths. Yes, that's right. 1.1m=696,000. I take it the economic arguments did little for you.

I forgot about PW maths. Yes, that's right. 1.1m=696,000. I take it the economic arguments did little for you.

"Sigh"

The survey echoes reports that some who voted Leave now regret it. A total of seven per cent said they wished they had not voted to quit the EU, equal to around 1,130,000 people. A total of four per cent said they regretted voting Remain, equal to around 696,000 people.

So that`s a net gain of just over 400k for the Remain side meaning . . . you`d still have lost!

Of course even so it`s meaningless because it`s just an extrapolation of a small poll. And you Remainers know how accurate polls are.

What on earth are you on about? You ask if UKIP undermined the vote to join, but can't seem to explain what it was we joined, and then when it is pointed out to you we haven't voted to join anything except the EEC, long before the formation of UKIP, you totally ignore that point and come up with something that you claim shows an example of how bright some folk are ! Have you heard the term pot and kettle?

See, you avoiding the question again! Did UKIP do all they could to undermine the first referendum? In 25 years will you be calling for any remain voters who now engage in a similar campaign to undermine the UK's position from now on?

There was no public vote/referendum about Maastricht, at least not here. That`s not nit picking it`s a fact. If you`d done your research you`d know that. And how could a party that didn`t exist in 1973/1991 be against joining the EU. . . Staggering :rolleyes:

I`ve given you a fair bit of my time over the course of this debate but I think that`s coming to an end.

We, the public, voted.

You lost.

Suck it up and stop complaining.

If you love the EU so much then sod off and live in part of it.

Well done. You're sinking into the ranks. Here's a card for you to laminate and post to school children.

14680062-large.jpg

"Suck it up and stop complaining" is exactly what your idol did not do. Surely you would not be so hypocritical as to deny Remain voters the same "luxury" of doing everything possible to undermine the UK's position in order to "save the country from itself"?

It's a done deal...get over it.

As above.

Meanwhile,on Google:-

The British are frantically Googling what the E.U. is, hours after voting to leave it

Honestly, without any evidence to back your claim?

Meanwhile, at the top:-

Video evidence emerges of Nigel Farage pledging EU millions for NHS weeks before Brexit vote

The Ukip leader distanced himself from the pledge just hours after EU referendum results became known

Video evidence has emerged of Nigel Farage saying EU cash should be spent on the National Health Service after Brexit.

The Ukip leader on Friday morning denied having endorsed a pledge to spend Britain’s EU contribution on the NHS just hours after the referendum results came in.

He told ITV’s Good Morning Britain that the pledge came from others in the Leave campaign and that it was their “mistake” to loudly earmark £350 million for the health service during the campaign.

nigel_farage.png

However footage from BBC Question Time on 9 June – just weeks before the referendum –shows the Ukip leader claiming the available cash was higher than £350 million and saying money should be spent on hospitals and GPs.

“Can we just get to the truth of this - £350 million a week is wrong, it’s higher than that,” he told the programme’s audience.

“FACT – absolute fact – from the official statistics cross-checked from the EU: we pay £55 million a day as a contribution. Some of that is the rebate which doesn’t go but our gross contribution is £55 million a day.”

“We should spend that money here, in our own country, on our own people,” he added.

When subsequently challenged by an audience member who said he advocated an insurance system and did not “believe in the NHS”, he said:

“Do you know what I’d like to do with the £10 billion? I’d like that £10 billion to be spent helping the communities in Britain that [the] Government damaged so badly by opening up the doors to former communist countries. What people need is schools, hospitals, and GPs. That’s what they need.”

On Good Morning Britain on results day, Mr Farage however said: “No, I can’t [guarantee the money would go to the NHS]. I would never have made that claim.

What planet are you on fella?

Nigel Farage would have no say whatsoever on where any money is spent. He's not in government.

What he'd like to do and what he can do are poles apart.

There are plenty of things I'd like to do too...not least unread your tetchy little posts, unfortunately I'm not a time traveller so it's not possible.

Meanwhile, on Pigeon Watch...

Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, This was their finest hour.

Yes, that's right. Someone is equating the cross they made in pencil to set our country back 25 years to the bravery of our war dead.

No, but I can give you maths lessons if you'd like...

Here is a maths lesson for you and one you are strugling to acept the sum of its facts, you and your kind were soundly defeated in a democratic referendum. Its high time you took on board this si mple equasion and subtracted this insesant whining here which is quite frankly enbarasing not only for yourself but for us whitnesing your implosion.

What he'd like to do and what he can do are poles apart.

Wow. Do you offering those you disagree with such magnanimity?

Here is a maths lesson for you and one you are strugling to acept the sum of its facts, you and your kind were soundly defeated in a democratic referendum. Its high time you took on board this si mple equasion and subtracted this insesant whining here which is quite frankly enbarasing not only for yourself but for us whitnesing your implosion.

You just can't answer the question, can you?

Will you afford Remain voters the same indulgence as your idol was allowed in undermining this country?

(And it's not an implosion. The fight isn;t here, and it never was - I'm just hoping that if there any readers who don't agree with your worldview, that they take heart.)

(Oh and what was that sound defeat? Was that the 52:48 outcome your idol said would necessitate another vote?)

Edited by Granett

Wow. Do you offering those you disagree with such magnanimity?

I can offer you an English lesson if you'd like?

So the English have finaly been lead up the garden path and fooled by a German. Farage has managed to do what Hitler never managed. Destroy the future of this country aided by a power crazed Russian to boot..

That's a bit racist isn't it?

What on earth are you on about? You ask if UKIP undermined the vote to join, but can't seem to explain what it was we joined, and then when it is pointed out to you we haven't voted to join anything except the EEC, long before the formation of UKIP, you totally ignore that point and come up with something that you claim shows an example of how bright some folk are ! Have you heard the term pot and kettle?

Spot on as usual scully, granett I do hope you consider yourself as one of the superior educated people who voted remain along with flashy as your both really proving how much more intelligent than everyone who voted to leave 😂

I am English and do not think Germans and Russians should say how my country is run in the same way that I should not have any say in who runs Germany or Russia. They have their country and I have mine. though farage whet to lengths to cover up that he comes from a German country and is the Great , great granson of a German immigrant.

Name one good thing about Ukip and the little German who runs it.

Farage isn't German, but his wife is. I believe this has been pointed out to you before, but then again you seem hell bent on refusing to let the truth get in the way of your agenda.

The one good thing he has done in my opinion, is to force the hand of the Tory Government into offering a referendum, through becoming a party too important to ignore, a party which up until then, Cameron treat with scorn and derision.

Just in case you've been on the moon over the weekend, we then had that referendum.....AND WE WON !!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: He still isn't German though. :)

I feel another avatar coming on!