Gloucestershire permissions wanted

Worth a try, although been out looking and it would seem the pigeons round here have also opted out an gone to look for pastures new

I was being a tad rude, sorry.

This place is full of good people, but your post won't help you as it is, bit of background, experience? Can you offer anything in return etc etc

Good luck

I was being a tad rude, sorry.

This place is full of good people, but your post won't help you as it is, bit of background, experience? Can you offer anything in return etc etc

Good luck

Apologies for the lack of info, currently have several permissions in Gloucestershire passed down to me from my dad for pigeons/rats/rabbits also a cracking spot for geese/ducks come the rainy season but seems nothing about atm, a few rabbits but nothing worth shouting about.

Happy to help out any way I can for a new permission or even just a decent days shooting, or a you show me yours I'll show you mine kind a deal.

Failing that as mentioned above looks like knocking a few doors.

Nothing for the pigeons around here yet, few places with peas but the barley needs a couple weeks more yet.

Most of the land around here is shot over already, I know a good number of guns around here and there is very little left, normally its left because it's short on flight lines and scares on birds.

I use to take people out off here but lessons learnt and I take no one now other than the group I already shoot with. It's taken me over 30 years to get the permissions I have and a few years back I lost a couple because so!some thought they could go and shoot land without me. Farmer kicked him and his father off and phoned me to give me boot too. As said hard won, easy lost. Good luck with your quest.