The Labour Party

poontang

Well that didn't take long did it.

So far we have Hilary Benn sacked and 7 others resigned from shadow cabinet.

All say Comrade Corbyn is not capable of winning a general election. Well, no **** Sherlock!!

There'll be more this afternoon and this evening.

I'm thinking of starting a e-petition to get Hilary reinstated. Who's with me? :)

You get the impression both main parties are at war now.

Watching the programmes this morning,decidedly B list wasn't it?

Where are all the main players?

I suspect they're all in hiding.

Boris will be frantically ringing around drumming up support for his bid as leader. Osbourne will be crying in his 'safe space', and Cameron will be packing. Jezza will be mobilising his balaclava clad shock troops...and Nige will be having a pint of best at his local.

They are indeed at war, and at a time when they need to all come together and stabilise the country after the referendum. Pretty selfish if you ask me.

I'm going to start an e-petition requesting that I be the next Prime Minister. big_boss.gif.pagespeed.ce.XBZKN-uM8D.gif

I awoke on the morning of the result and was kind of shell shocked. It was kind of like bloody hell we've only gone and done it. and I knew that is was like dropping a big bang. It didn't occur to me that they would all go into self destruct mode. it is like a load of kids that cant get their way and want to take the ball home. If J C stands again the grass roots will no doubt re-elect him so where do they go from there. Everyone seems to have been shook up big time by this and it was about time. It makes me smile that the libs and snp are all shouting about what they are going to do about it and stopping us coming out.

What's all this about the House of Lords blocking it anyway, sounds like the mps are planning to just ignore the result

Anyway, and if another general election is called then with all snp seats etc, they are just going to brush Brexit under the carpet, why Cameron has delayed article 50??

So looking more likely it's not going to happen after all. Hope I'm wrong, annoy me if they just ignored us. Suppose to represent us.

What's all this about the House of Lords blocking it anyway, sounds like the mps are planning to just ignore the result

Anyway, and if another general election is called then with all snp seats etc, they are just going to brush Brexit under the carpet, why Cameron has delayed article 50??

So looking more likely it's not going to happen after all. Hope I'm wrong, annoy me if they just ignored us. Suppose to represent us.

They won't ignore it, the implications would be massive...and bloody!

Guest topshot_2k

If they was planning to ignore it there wouldn't have been so many resignations and panic within both sides of government. Article 50 will be invoked as soon as PM is elected.

Edited by topshot_2k

If they was planning to ignore it there wouldn't have been so many resignations and panic within both sides of government. Article 50 will be invoked as soon as PM is elected.

I hope you're right, but resignations don't mean much. Mandelson has been resurrected more times than Christopher Lee.

I suspect they're all in hiding.

Boris will be frantically ringing around drumming up support for his bid as leader. Osbourne will be crying in his 'safe space', and Cameron will be packing. Jezza will be mobilising his balaclava clad shock troops...and Nige will be having a pint of best at his local.

They are indeed at war, and at a time when they need to all come together and stabilise the country after the referendum. Pretty selfish if you ask me.

I'm going to start an e-petition requesting that I be the next Prime Minister. big_boss.gif.pagespeed.ce.XBZKN-uM8D.gif

They are all in the War-room smoking cigars planning for the big recession and WW3 that was prophesised.

Hope your right mate. Lib dems are saying they would re join. All we need is an early general election called and 16 million students / In people vote them !!!

We've had plenty of comments about democracy and MP'S not going with the outcome of a vote.

Here is another example, the party members and the unions voted for Corbyn the MPS don't want him so do they force him out against the wishes of those who voted.

Lets not forget. Lots of Conservatives Paid their couple of pounds to join the labour party and will love the opportunity to vote Corbyn back in.

well at least corbyn has'nt jumped ship ! like the rest of them when they are forced out of their comfort zone, corbyn may have bigger nads than his being credited for

You will have to check with Dianne Abbott on that question

The truth is Corbyn has done absolutely nothing, when he got elected somebody said he was bone idle and that appears to be the measure of the man.

The labour party are in a bad way, they have nobody who is leadership material, they have no strategy, no policies, you could almost feel yourself getting nostalgic for the Blair/Brown years.

OK so Blair and Brown bankrupted the country, opened the flood gates to unrestricted immigration, sold our gold reserves, plundered our pensions and set the middle east on fire but nobodys perfect.

Edited by Vince Green