How did we all get on today

Mungler

I believe the big man is the past master of this gamesmanship. In pull recently someone was quoted as having answered the "what's your biggest tip?" question with "don't listen to a word George Digweed says" :blink:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall PIN beating me. We have drawn on two occassions and the first was settled with a shoot off on DTL (coughs).

I look forward to having bitches at my command.

Actually you might be right, at Dartford we drew and the Essex masters we drew. Amazing really to draw after 200 birds.

I remember someone saying to me way back at the first Monday madness I went to that my style is uncannily similar to yours.

Ah well, there is only one true "method" :blink:

I don't recall PIN beating me. We have drawn on two occassions and the first was settled with a shoot off on DTL (coughs).

I look forward to having bitches at my command.

Actually you might be right, at Dartford we drew and the Essex masters we drew. Amazing really to draw after 200 birds.

I remember someone saying to me way back at the first Monday madness I went to that my style is uncannily similar to yours.

Ah well, there is only one true "method" ;)

That scene from TOP GUN just came to mind, the bit where "slider" coughs into his hands "BULL****" :blink: :blink: :good:

I believe the big man is the past master of this gamesmanship. In pull recently someone was quoted as having answered the "what's your biggest tip?" question with "don't listen to a word George Digweed says" :blink:

I still like the Shane Warne one (allegedly)

Walking out the the wicket a fielder says to him "Heh Warnie how come you are so fat", he replies "every time I <make love to> your missus she gives me a biscuit"

right you pair of melon farmers

i feel it only fair that in the absence of Mr Cavie this weekend the tossmeister must administer a sound thrashing at Braintree

have told (pleaded with) the Mrs that a day pass is in order and have the thumbs up

you have been warned

I shot my tuesday evening club last night and finished on 25/40. Not a fantastic score but high gun was only 30. The course setters really ought to start looking at what they are doing as 3 stands (22 birds) were directly into the setting sun and could not be seen.

Still they had put on a hog roast with all the trimmings and draft beer, so a bad shoot finished well.

Okay, I am swamped with chilli plants and will be bringing some on Saturday.

Let me know who wants what.

I could probably do with shifting about 75 to 100 plants that are going leggy in my greenhouse and that really want sticking into bigger pots or into grow bags pronto (supported with canes).

As above let me know how many you want.

I shouldn't bother, I asked the Mung to bring me some but they never turned up.

Still you could always give some to Markio if he wouldn't mind and I'll pick them up from him after the Tendring show.

Cheers

Martin