How did we all get on today

Mungler

Shot my local yesterday with Bazza (Evil Elvis) and this morning with a 48/50 on a soft set up.

Shot some gig in deepest Essex this afternoon with Martin Cavie and put in a 34/40 which appeared at the time to be joint 3rd with a gazillion others. The shoot had already been won by some young lad with a 40/40 and second was a 36/40. Nice little set up and about 4 targets missed that I should have hit, the other 4 I had no idea about. I did get to win the pool shoot and some money, which was nice.

I am now a self confessed addict at this and it is frightening how much time I now spend shooting and when I am not shooting I am thinking about when I can go shooting next.

EDIT:

Kicked Martin's botty good and hard. Thompson local job, full on. :)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

77 ex 120 at Beretta World and a 11 & 13 ex 15 on the pool shoot

then a 36ex50 FITASC at S.Down and a 22 & 24 & 23ex25 on the Compak

agree with munglers sentiments entirely will shoot as much as time and the bank balance will allow at the mo

Only managed a 28 ex 50 at the local on Saturday. 7 ex 8 on two stands (6 stand course) and screwed up a couple more stands.

Still i hit more than i missed and didn't feel one bit bad about the score! :)

And a thirded to Munglers sentiments. This shooting lark is really addictive.

So what did MC shoot then Mungler?:good:?:good:??

Have to say bank balance not that good at Mo otherwise I would be out every day.

It did get to the point where I was shooting Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun (Wed missus went out). The whole shooting lark be it clay, vermin, game, air rifle, rifle, shotgun is entirely addictive and on the note we maybe ought to set up the PW version of the AA calling it Shooters Anonomous (or soon to be divorced shooters club of Great Britain).

Sounds like the Beretta was a tough course then TP?

SS :)

Although I do think I had the ACE excuse, and that is turning up for a shoot in deepest darkest Essex with someone in a bright shocking PINK VW Golf. I mean come on guys cut me some slack, that is enough to put the big man himself off his shooting.

Local shoot v local shoot grudge match on Sunday (them @ us). 60 bird "sporting" (well, if you count 18 of the targets being double rise with a slight movement around them).

No excuses I threw it away, 3/4 of the way round I'd only dropped 3 birds and should have walked it, total complacency ruined a good round and I finished 43ex60. On the last stand (3x3pair moving around them, crossing to driven) I hit 7ex18 :)

On any other day I would have straightened it :good:

47ex60 won it, I should have been walking away with 52/53

No excuses I just didn't shoot very well, don't know why just couldn't get in the rythum.

One of those days I guess unsure.gif

Welcome to my world :lol:

Martin, if you are going to shoot with Mungler regularly, then ....get used to having your *** kicked........you get used to his demoralising performances...........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed a dissapointing 34 ex 50 on saturday, using the famous Munglar f3!!! should have been a lot better, the last stand which i hit 8 ex 10, i blew big time and only got 6!!!!! :good:

Evil elvis,

It is not very often that I get my **** kicked, but on sunday I will admit to not shooting anywhere near my capabilities. And I will make one promise that it won't happen too often.

Shhh down now. You will do as your told. Your my bitch now.

I feel really bad, this lad Phil shoots with us at one local shoot every other Sunday, same competition as I was in and I couldn't keep my mouth shut "don't you miss these last two" and "don't think about the last one, just shoot it".

I think I nearly got shot :blink: