Miroku 3800 m/c 12 gauge

Miroku 3800 m/c

£900

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition wiltshire, Wiltshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels
Imag0433 Imag0434 Imag0429

Description

here i have a miroku 3800 grade 1 trap gun the stock has been lowered for sporting in mint condition been reoiled and the black redone on the barrels and serviced comes with 7 chokes made by teague long thin chokes really nice gun and these are getting very rare only selling due to not using it

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Guest stevo

stevo as you know I use 3800 trap gun for reg sporting all the time I have no problems you are right there.never mind

I know Ken its just me being an old sentimentalist I spose , the MK 3800 is ( in my book ) one of the all time great along with the 682 ( original silver action ) sporter .

if this had not been touched I would have made an offer on it , not at the price listed as I feel its a tad steep even for a mint untouched one , we picked up a mk3800 3 weeks ago for £550.00 from Nottingham gun club , 30" fixed half and full in good knick .

I know Ken its just me being an old sentimentalist I spose , the MK 3800 is ( in my book ) one of the all time great along with the 682 ( original silver action ) sporter .

if this had not been touched I would have made an offer on it , not at the price listed as I feel its a tad steep even for a mint untouched one , we picked up a mk3800 3 weeks ago for £550.00 from Nottingham gun club , 30" fixed half and full in good knick .

I haved had a few 3800"s over the years trap an sporter"s prefer the trap never done any thing to them just left standard. But iv never had one with half an full choke had it been bored out ?