different ammo

when i bought my cz .22lr,it came with some ammo,as i was new to rifle shooting,a pw member kindly traveled from his home to mine andkindly zeroed it for me,and give me some good tips anyway it came with winchester subs,so ive stuck with them,well i have some fiocchi eley and cci,will these other bullets make any difference to my zeroeing,the reason i ask is my rifle is spot on useing the winnie subs,thanks dave,

If you are testing out different brands, you need to fire a few rounds down the barrel of the new type before you start to check the grouping.

The residue in the barrel from the winnies will be different from, say, the CCI and that will impact the accuracy of the initial rounds. So 'clean' the barrel with a few shots before you start to measure them.

I've got a CZ455 and use wini subs in it, simply because it likes them. I did try other makes but had different problems with them, varying from reluctance to cycle correctly to hang-fires. As soon as I went back to wini subs, no probs. Your rifle will perform better with one brand. Assume the previous owner has gone through the process of finding out which brand his barrel likes.