Recommend me a weedkiller

Wiggum

Just to clear the ground prior to re seeding then glyphosate is by far the best choice. Spray early on a nice warm sunny day using a fairly fine

setting on your sprayer so you get a good soak. The recommended mixture on the bottle will kill everything green in about two weeks. I would not

suggest doing anything to the ground, seeding/planting during that time although it is said glypho becomes neutral once it hits the ground. It

will struggle with bindweed and may need two or three hits ...SBK is better for that and brambles and shrubby growth. In fact just about to do

the same thing and reduce my vegetable garden in size and have sprayed off the weeds prior to seeding with grass in a couple of weeks time. If you can have a word with a friendly farmer and get a small amount to do the job. The Roundup you buy from Plant Centres is a rip off, crazy price.

Just to clear the ground prior to re seeding then glyphosate is by far the best choice. Spray early on a nice warm sunny day using a fairly fine

setting on your sprayer so you get a good soak. The recommended mixture on the bottle will kill everything green in about two weeks. I would not

suggest doing anything to the ground, seeding/planting during that time although it is said glypho becomes neutral once it hits the ground. It

will struggle with bindweed and may need two or three hits ...SBK is better for that and brambles and shrubby growth. In fact just about to do

the same thing and reduce my vegetable garden in size and have sprayed off the weeds prior to seeding with grass in a couple of weeks time. If you can have a word with a friendly farmer and get a small amount to do the job. The Roundup you buy from Plant Centres is a rip off, crazy price.

i use glyphosate and SBK together as the SBK does not kill the grass but used together not much stands a chance :whistling: