Michael Gove for PM

four-wheel-drive

What has she got?

Well as has been pointed out she has the 'female' backing which when an empowered woman is representing the country counts for a lot.

She didn't 'slag' of those standing against her for the 'job' and didn't stab her compatriot in the back.

She has s proven track record of Government representation

She has shown she is able to hold her own in investigations

She is a businesswoman

She is able to make decisions even if unpopular I.e the Police Service

Oh shall I go on? But these are my reasons why I support her as the leading candidate- you obv have your own reasons

As to being a shooter and loving your hobby, I love my family more and would give everything up to make them secure.

People harp on about the 'remainers' being the most vocal about loosing--- now it seems to me that maybe this is the inverse!!!!!!!!!!

Tony R

Just seen your comment about 'gender bender'

Say's all I need to know.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok if they must have this vagina thing about their PMs what about Andrea Jenkins is it think thats her name she seemed much more screwed down than that other mouthy bint MAY. what a worthless sack of trash THat may is totaly ruthless, Staying with the female slant, Cant they make do with a gender bender like FOX i think he is much more suitable to lead us than MAY.

I dont know Labour with a Stubon your not sacking me tramp in the driving seat and the tories backing a lame horse like MAY not good news at this crucial time for us.

Man May is not even a good oritor she comes accros as a pushy over confident bint . That Angela woman is much more acceptable if your determined to have a female in the driving seat.

This comes across as a very sexist post and edging on homophobic,

If that's how it's meant then it's not necessary and if that's not how it was meant then maybe you should re read your posts before posting,

This is an open forum catering for people of all genders and orientations.

Please respect that

:shaun:

This comes across as a very sexist post and edging on homophobic,

If that's how it's meant then it's not necessary and if that's not how it was meant then maybe you should re read your posts before posting,

This is an open forum catering for people of all genders and orientations.

Please respect that

:shaun:

No problem this is my last ever post on this forum ever. good luck with your new PM.

Last thing i want to do is ofend anyone . so Im gone. :good::yes:

What has she got?

Well as has been pointed out she has the 'female' backing which when an empowered woman is representing the country counts for a lot.

She didn't 'slag' of those standing against her for the 'job' and didn't stab her compatriot in the back.

She has s proven track record of Government representation

She has shown she is able to hold her own in investigations

She is a businesswoman

She is able to make decisions even if unpopular I.e the Police Service

She doesn't want to leave the eu

She'll do everything she can to keep us in the eu

If she's forced to leave the eu she'll just follow their rules like a good little girl

Oh shall I go on? But these are my reasons why I support her as the leading candidate- you obv have your own reasons

As to being a shooter and loving your hobby, I love my family more and would give everything up to make them secure.

People harp on about the 'remainers' being the most vocal about loosing--- now it seems to me that maybe this is the inverse!!!!!!!!!!

Tony R

Just seen your comment about 'gender bender'

Say's all I need to know.

Perhaps this is why she shouldn't have the job. It should only go to a Pro Brexit supporter, otherwise no point in the referendum.

Referendum was to assess the views of the Public

It's up to 'The Government' to put this into action

Regardless of which way they voted/felt.

Even if you had a staunch 'brexiter' as PM it may be their beliefs but a PM alone does not make the 'moves', there is the whole Cabinet to which motions are put to the 'House'