Bushwear - Cracking deal.

ghosthunter

I went out to my local outdoors shop on Saturday for a new jacket since I got my last one ripped up climbing a fence (I wont be doing that again) and spotted a Harkila Pro Hunter jacket which I have seen so many rave reviews about but at £389 it was beyond me so I settled for a £69.99 Seeland one which had been reduced from £129

Got home and have a shifty look about on the net and found that bushwear had some on ebay and one of them didnt have a size against it (some were £419 and others were £232.20). It was one of the lower priced ones that didnt have a size in the title so I took a cheeky chance and clicked buy it now on it and then sent a message saying that I wanted a size 50 (which on their website was showing as £419) and woke up this morning to a despatch email saying they had made the changes as per my request and that my jacket had been despatched...

One happy bunny (something you dont see too much of on here because they have mainly been shot :lol: ).

After I posted that I had another look around and found the matching pants for £135 on their website which went for even less with the discount code for a first purchase from the site.

A bit of a gamble on some weird european sizing for short legged people found a 100 euro size being a perfect fit. A great guess on fit.

Everything arrived this morning in the post in perfect condition.

Great service on products they certainly cannot have made any profit on at all... 10/10 Bushwear!!! Well recomended!

After I posted that I had another look around and found the matching pants for £135 on their website which went for even less with the discount code for a first purchase from the site.

A bit of a gamble on some weird european sizing for short legged people found a 100 euro size being a perfect fit. A great guess on fit.

Everything arrived this morning in the post in perfect condition.

Great service on products they certainly cannot have made any profit on at all... 10/10 Bushwear!!! Well recomended!

Good trading there well done.

Profit ? I am sure they did the mark up is no doubt huge.