Mentor wanted Gloucestershire

Hi everyone

Just wondered if anyone local(ish) to me would be able to help me out with a bit of mentoring on rifles, looking to put in for my fac later this year and my FEO says a bit of experience goes a long way.

Happy to swap for days on pigeons, any help will be appreciated.

I live between Cheltenham an Gloucester but happy to travel to surrounding areas

Thanks.

Hi everyone

Just wondered if anyone local(ish) to me would be able to help me out with a bit of mentoring on rifles, looking to put in for my fac later this year and my FEO says a bit of experience goes a long way.

Happy to swap for days on pigeons, any help will be appreciated.

I live between Cheltenham an Gloucester but happy to travel to surrounding areas

Thanks.

PMd

Are you looking for mentoring on your land or somebody elses?

Where are you exactly, between Cheltenham and Glos?

Hi,

At the moment it would have to be on someone else's land, my permissions all have crops on right now, farmer has asked me to keep to the pigeons until harvested however it shouldn't be a problem when it's cut

I'm by birdlip hill

gloucester seems keen on this mentor condition

With me it was more of a "request" than a condition, or at least I hope it was,but from what I've been hearing it's quite a common thing these days, if your shooting anywhere other than a range.

Edited by mudmad

if you have no joy with the guys above ^^^ that have offered help then give me a shout,

although i cant help on permissions (mine are tied up so tight i cant even take a family member along) i do have r/f and c/f and i have an open ticket so im happy to help you along your path........it just has to be on your permissions im afraid - plus im only in swindon :good:

if you have no joy with the guys above ^^^ that have offered help then give me a shout,

although i cant help on permissions (mine are tied up so tight i cant even take a family member along) i do have r/f and c/f and i have an open ticket so im happy to help you along your path........it just has to be on your permissions im afraid - plus im only in swindon :good:

Any offers are greatly welcomed, thank you

Truly humbled by the offers I have received, some amazing people on here.

With me it was more of a "request" than a condition, or at least I hope it was,but from what I've been hearing it's quite a common thing these days, if your shooting anywhere other than a range.

If that was the case, how about some paid stalks rather than a mentor?

If that was the case, how about some paid stalks rather than a mentor?

Thank you but no...

However should I be in a position to pay for stalking in the future, I would of course gladly offer it to one of the generous folks above who have offered there time to me unpaid.

Edited by mudmad