Enforcer Decoys

Darno

The enforcer decoys are nothing like Chris Greens decoys as the enforcer pigeon decoys are 10% larger than any other decoy on the market this makes the only life like decoy, also the enforcer decoys are made from scratch ie we have had drawing done models made then moulds made then a MATTBLOCK paint system developed so the paint stays on the decoys and does not shine. how ever mr Chris Green buys east anglian decoys strips them of all there paint then re paints them with his home made paint as i said at the beginning of this thread there nothing like chris greens decoys..............Also the enforcer are £7 each as to £12 each from mr green

Edited by shooter68

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darno

The enforcer decoys are nothing like Chris Greens decoys as the enforcer pigeon decoys are 10% larger than any other decoy on the market this makes the only life like decoy, also the enforcer decoys are made from scratch ie we have had drawing done models made then moulds made then a MATTBLOCK paint system developed so the paint stays on the decoys and does not shine. how ever mr Chris Green buys east anglian decoys strips them of all there paint then re paints them with his home made paint as i said at the beginning of this thread there nothing like chris greens decoys..............Also the enforcer are £7 each as to £12 each from mr green

I shot 286 pigeons yesterday. Do you think I would have done better with enforcer decoys?

I shot 286 pigeons yesterday. Do you think I would have done better with enforce

they look a bit dark on the picture do they look the real colour

Edited by jcbbracken

hi willow 32 , the enforcer decoys go on general sale next week as they only arrive in the uk today , we are the main suppliers to the uk and europe for the enforcer pro series decoys

Any plans to produce enforcer shell decoys?

I shot 286 pigeons yesterday. Do you think I would have done better with enforcer decoys?

I would imagine you had picked the right field.

Maybe these enforcers can make a difference on a slow day?

Yes they look ok the enforcer decoys BUT the price is silly compared to similar decoys..there not worth x3 times more..

Example

12x full body decoys £29

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-X-FULL-BODY-PIGEON-DECOY-HUNTING-SHOOTING-BIRD-DECOYING-PACK-/171851246232?hash=item280321ea98:g:tgoAAOSw~gRVnOFu

Against

10x full body decoys £90 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enforcer-Pro-Series-Full-Body-Pigeon-Decoys-Pigeon-Decoying-/322198754360?hash=item4b048ad438:g:H1kAAOSwc1FXZaQD

Too expensive to be honest, the only thing getting pulled in is gullible punters.

Edited by Mini Magnum

There are only that price on eBay as there is charges to pay they cost less on our site

http://www.djdecoys.com/product/enforcer-pro-series-full-body-pigeon-decoys/

Can't see what other charges there are? Free Express delivery included.

Or do you mean the ebay ones are cheaper on your site?

I'm confused, but if you start making shell decoys, might be interested!

Brixsmaid

We have them on eBay for £89.99 as we have to pay eBay fees and pay pal fees also we have to pay for postage on our site they are £69.99 plus postage but we offer 10% off on all orders

thanks, that helps, now then about the shell decoys.................... :lol:

nope, pain in the **** to carry. just more junk to add to the pigeon hole. chucking them in and out of a kit bag will knock the finish of the best painted decoy. i use upto 50 decoys in the winter on rape. cant see me carrying 50 full bodied of any type into the fields.

just another item to catch the eye of the shooter rather than the pigeon. just like fishing, all the new kit is to catch the fisherman, not the fish.

sticking with my half shells and be happy shooting the little bags that i do.

but!, saying that. roost shooting. there i can see a use for them as long as i can put them on the hooks 25 meters up the tree without hassles

Shooter68 are you deliberately avoiding the issue of potentially developing a shell version, appreciate, you may want to see how the full body goes first, but nice to know if there may be the possibility of a shell in the future

The enforcer project is only in its infancy. If there is a demand for a shell decoy in the future we will look at producing one. Thanks for your interest in our products

Edited by shooter68

I'm a bit confused as to why some people are being so negative towards the introduction of Enforcer Decoys into the market, especially those who haven't tried or even seen the decoys in the flesh!

There have been no outlandish claims made for them and no disguising the fact that they are more expensive than a lot of other decoys.

The Enforcer decoy is a premium product at, in my opinion, a fair price.

I bought 20 of them and can attest that they do work very well.

Would other decoys have worked just as well? Who knows! In many respects that question is irrelevant to me - I bought the decoys to attract pigeons and they did that job admirably, so I'm a satisfied customer.

Was I a fool parted with his money too easily - I don't think so - I chose to buy them on their merits and am not disappointed.

I think we should encourage new products into the market and support genuine attempts to add choice to our hobby, but hey ho, no pleasing everone eh!

Cheers,

John.

every one to there own i suppose but il guarantee they will go pink after a few weeks of sun shine as they are not UV stabilised and can not guarantee that ink on fabric

Surprised at that as the inks we use for signwriting are all UV proof and retain their colour.

I'm a bit confused as to why some people are being so negative towards the introduction of Enforcer Decoys into the market, especially those who haven't tried or even seen the decoys in the flesh!

There have been no outlandish claims made for them and no disguising the fact that they are more expensive than a lot of other decoys.

The Enforcer decoy is a premium product at, in my opinion, a fair price.

I bought 20 of them and can attest that they do work very well.

Would other decoys have worked just as well? Who knows! In many respects that question is irrelevant to me - I bought the decoys to attract pigeons and they did that job admirably, so I'm a satisfied customer.

Was I a fool parted with his money too easily - I don't think so - I chose to buy them on their merits and am not disappointed.

I think we should encourage new products into the market and support genuine attempts to add choice to our hobby, but hey ho, no pleasing everone eh!

Cheers,

John.

If they make you happy and they're no worse then job's a good un :good: