Enforcer Decoys

I'm a bit confused as to why some people are being so negative towards the introduction of Enforcer Decoys into the market, especially those who haven't tried or even seen the decoys in the flesh!

There have been no outlandish claims made for them and no disguising the fact that they are more expensive than a lot of other decoys.

The Enforcer decoy is a premium product at, in my opinion, a fair price.

I bought 20 of them and can attest that they do work very well.

Would other decoys have worked just as well? Who knows! In many respects that question is irrelevant to me - I bought the decoys to attract pigeons and they did that job admirably, so I'm a satisfied customer.

Was I a fool parted with his money too easily - I don't think so - I chose to buy them on their merits and am not disappointed.

I think we should encourage new products into the market and support genuine attempts to add choice to our hobby, but hey ho, no pleasing everone eh!

Cheers,

John.

Totally agree, hopefully they'll be commercial success for them, they've obviously invested time and money in a new venture, if you choose to buy these it's a personal thing, as is the purchase of anything in life. A bit more support for a new venture, they seem and look OK, so you choose to buy or not!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit confused as to why some people are being so negative towards the introduction of Enforcer Decoys into the market, especially those who haven't tried or even seen the decoys in the flesh!

There have been no outlandish claims made for them and no disguising the fact that they are more expensive than a lot of other decoys.

Would other decoys have worked just as well? Who knows! In many respects that question is irrelevant to me - I bought the decoys to attract pigeons and they did that job admirably, so I'm a satisfied customer.

Was I a fool parted with his money too easily - I don't think so - I chose to buy them on their merits and am not disappointed.

I think we should encourage new products into the market and support genuine attempts to add choice to our hobby, but hey ho, no pleasing everone eh!

Cheers,

John.

Well said that man!

I'm not in the market for new decoys and I'm happy using what I've got.

As I've mentioned in another post on these decoys most pigeon shooters prefer real birds to decoy with, these decoys are as close as you will see to that, I totally accept that if the pigeons want to be there they'll decoy to a Bit of old pipe! But for decoyers without 1000's of acres of land to go at, (me included) when you set up with none or very few pigeons about these decoys might be the difference between shooting half a dozen to a dozen! And when 28 is your best day a dozen is a good day!

Cheers,

John.

Couldn't agree more, and if you sharpen the end of the rod which goes into the body they will rotate in the wind.

The enforcer project is only in its infancy. If there is a demand for a shell decoy in the future we will look at producing one. Thanks for your interest in our products

What an odd or even naive approach to marketing "If there is a demand for a shell decoy in the future"!!!

A bit of market research by way of a chat with Shootwarehouse uk, A1 decoys and other major players will give you the sales percentage split between full body decoys and shell decoys. This will tell you that the demand for shell decoys exists already. Your "In the future" is now.

What an odd or even naive approach to marketing "If there is a demand for a shell decoy in the future"!!!

A bit of market research by way of a chat with Shootwarehouse uk, A1 decoys and other major players will give you the sales percentage split between full body decoys and shell decoys. This will tell you that the demand for shell decoys exists already. Your "In the future" is now.

I am aware that shell decoys are in demand , that was never the question , the question was , have WE got plans for ENFORCER shell decoys ? , and as i said the full bodied have only just been launched and we have plans to do a shell in the very near future along with other products , so no it was not a naive or odd approach at all ! we and our customers are very happy with the full bodied decoys at the moment , but the shell decoys will be in the uk no need to worry about that !

The enforcer project is only in its infancy. If there is a demand for a shell decoy in the future we will look at producing one. Thanks for your interest in our products

I am aware that shell decoys are in demand , that was never the question , the question was , have WE got plans for ENFORCER shell decoys ? , and as i said the full bodied have only just been launched and we have plans to do a shell in the very near future along with other products , so no it was not a naive or odd approach at all ! we and our customers are very happy with the full bodied decoys at the moment , but the shell decoys will be in the uk no need to worry about that !

In the first quote you quite clearly say "if there is a demand ... We will look at producing one". Future and speculative.

In your second quote you say "we have plans to do a shell" not speculative but confirmatory.

Glad to see you've changed your mind

In the first quote you quite clearly say "if there is a demand ... We will look at producing one". Future and speculative.

In your second quote you say "we have plans to do a shell" not speculative but confirmatory.

Glad to see you've changed your mind

we have not changed our minds at all like we said earlier , we have plans for a shell decoy but we have other products also coming out , and im sure there will be a demand for shells and they will be part of the enforcer range , but as for now , ourselves and our many customers are happy with the full bodied

Don't look to great to me just buy some of the stretch over socks to put over your old seeks the most realistic birds you will ever get

every one to there own i suppose but il guarantee they will go pink after a few weeks of sun shine as they are not UV stabilised and can not guarantee that ink on fabric

Because of the success of the Sillosocks decoy we have introduced a slip over UV Enhanced jacket that can be fitted over your existing shell or full bodied decoy, thus giving you a less expensive option than replacing them completely. The Sillosocks Pigeon decoy jacket still carries with it all the same UV enhancement and is made from the same high detail non glare Tyvec. If you get them dirty you can even wash them in the washing machine (low heat and not suitable for tumble drying).

​Fortunately we do sell UV Jackets that do NOT go pink 'after a few days' :) I have used mine on over 20 occasions now and have had them for almost a year, without any discoloration or problems. And many others have. I can honestly say we have never had any returned for 'going pink' either, not to say i haven't heard of others on the market going pink after a few weeks.

my comment was not made against sillosocks but the other stretch overs

Because of the success of the Sillosocks decoy we have introduced a slip over UV Enhanced jacket that can be fitted over your existing shell or full bodied decoy, thus giving you a less expensive option than replacing them completely. The Sillosocks Pigeon decoy jacket still carries with it all the same UV enhancement and is made from the same high detail non glare Tyvec. If you get them dirty you can even wash them in the washing machine (low heat and not suitable for tumble drying).

​Fortunately we do sell UV Jackets that do NOT go pink 'after a few days' :) I have used mine on over 20 occasions now and have had them for almost a year, without any discoloration or problems. And many others have. I can honestly say we have never had any returned for 'going pink' either, not to say i haven't heard of others on the market going pink after a few weeks.

my comment was not made against sillosocks but the other stretch overs

Ok, i understand and agree that it has happened a lot with other makes and designs from other company's and i advise people to do their research on the material the jacket is made from before purchasing .

And I wish you all the best with the Enforcer Decoy range. Its nice to see new products still being developed on the market. :good:

Ok, i understand and agree that it has happened a lot with other makes and designs from other company's and i advise people to do their research on the material the jacket is made from before purchasing .

And I wish you all the best with the Enforcer Decoy range. Its nice to see new products still being developed on the market. :good:

thanks for that rob ,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...