another woman as pm

dead eye alan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havnt a problem with either sex.............my only worry is that Teresa May is a hatchet woman/henchman..........all she has ever done is cuts..........someone has always been winding her up and pointing her in the direction they want her to go............so the worry is not as much her but the people yanking her strings......

i would like to see Gisela Stuart (labour MP) be part of the negociation team regards EU exit........

Oh please please no! There must be someone anyone else.

Yep.

So really we / they only get to vote in candidates the MP's have put forward ? If there's someone they (MPs) don't want they get rid before the voting takes place? :hmm: You can't beat democracy can you, especially when it's set up to be undemocratic :lol:

So really we / they only get to vote in candidates the MP's have put forward ? If there's someone they (MPs) don't want they get rid before the voting takes place? :hmm: You can't beat democracy can you, especially when it's set up to be undemocratic :lol:

I never had you down as a Tory member.

I wonder what Mays views are of firearms. :hmm:

Theresa May urges Europe to adopt Britain's gun laws after Paris attacks THERESA MAY will urge European countries to adopt Britain's tough firearms laws in the wake of the Paris terror attacks, as she warned the threat from violent jihadists was "evolving.

n the UK we've seen tough legislation work so we want to see action taken to make a difference to the availability of firearms in Europe, especially assault rifles.

Right, so our next leader is going to be one who once a month is going to be prone to fits of estrogen induced manic depressive bipolar disorder psychotic rage .

Should be fun .

This post could go in the dictionary under female lol.

To all the lady pw members and especially my wife , im very sorry , the bigger boys made me do it , please dont put a spell on me lol.

thatcher had bigger balls than any of those sponges that are supposed to be leading us mortals.

may is a Cameron clone so nothing gained. Andrea Leadsom spoke well in all the brexit debates, but more importantly

she spoke on topics that seemed to be of major concern to people worried about power the EU was giving itself.

Right, so our next leader is going to be one who once a month is going to be prone to fits of estrogen induced manic depressive bipolar disorder psychotic rage .

Should be fun .

Hopefully when the French Prime Minister is shrugging in that Gallic way and saying "Non" to something.

Should be fun .

Unlike the last few we've had who suffer the symptoms mentioned 24/7/52.

Now that was fun (NOT).

The trouble is, no matter who you vote for, the Government always get in.

Andrea Leadsom spoke well in all the brexit debates, but more importantly she spoke on topics that seemed to be of major concern to people worried about power the EU was giving itself.

A substantial portion of today’s “Times” is devoted to attacks against Andrea Leadsom, which also occupied a lot of airtime on BBC Radio 4 this morning. It seems she has mentioned having children of her own, and therefore a strong interest in their future. Ordinary mortals might think that was a perfectly reasonable thing to point out, but some journalists are seeking to portray it as a vile slur aimed at Theresa May.

Are there hidden secrets, or is this just an example of the Rupert Murdoch empire seeking to exercise control over our government?

A substantial portion of today’s “Times” is devoted to attacks against Andrea Leadsom, which also occupied a lot of airtime on BBC Radio 4 this morning. It seems she has mentioned having children of her own, and therefore a strong interest in their future. Ordinary mortals might think that was a perfectly reasonable thing to point out, but some journalists are seeking to portray it as a vile slur aimed at Theresa May.

Are there hidden secrets, or is this just an example of the Rupert Murdoch empire seeking to exercise control over our government?

The establishment want May, so we can all expect Andrea Leadsoms past to be examined in the media in forensic detail,.......if they can't find scandal they'll make it up!