Bluedot powder

I am thinking of getting some bluedot powder it will only be used for wildfowling loads,

I have steel shot and copper shot at the moment but i am looking at getting some bismuth and maybe powershot from claygame.

Would bluedot be suitable the above types of shot or would i be better off waiting to see if anymore steel powder turns up?

Blue dot is OK for steel mag loads but there is a good few powders out there that are much faster and better with steel.

True but its availability thats the problem at the moment, Blue dot is not perfect but with his copper and his future Bismuth loads at least Blue dot will take some beating dispite its age.

i suppose with most powders they run right with the right formulation....

Exactly and Blue dot is a versatile powder for Lead ITM Bismuth COpper etc its still right up there with the best of them, in many GA of guns even 4s and 8s etc. For steel its a little on the quick side but still some half decent Blue dot loads with steel, but its not practical as say A Steel at this task obviously.